Ethos Fan Club

Hey OG’ers

I just became a member of the Ethos Fan Club and was wondering if anyone else was also part of it. I just received my ID card, magazine and a goodie pack of seeds which was 2x Ethos Cookies R3 fem. I’m reaching out to hear from other people’s experience with the fan club and what to expect. Hopefully I will be able to pop these soon but currently out of space haha

15 Likes

I did some chocolate Tina. Good seeds.

3 Likes

i searched around a bit to see if I could find any reviews on the Fan Club, nothing. I guess you’ll have to inform us about the experience :slight_smile:

I went on an ethos craze recently and got apex, lilac diesel, citradelic sunset, and im waiting for xxx and thug roze to come out. currently growing apex and lilac.

I see the Fan Club offers lifetime 10 varieties per year among other benefits. if each pack comes with 2 seeds (as you mentioned) and they send 10 packs a year (20 seeds a year) in less than 5 years you’re getting that moneys worth (you prob already did that math) -

I do know there is a seedbank (cant remember if its brotanicals or getseedshere) that offers exclusive ethos, colin, and lovinhereyes crosses to club members, just not sure if its part of your membership, you should email and ask them, some of those crosses look really good.

3 Likes

Just finished growing some of there Orange Kush Cake not to long ago…great stuff.

6 Likes

I will definitely check it out. I have a buddy that has been part of the fan club for a couple years now and he mentioned they do more than one drop a year and his last drop he got 80+ seeds in it. So I do think it’s worth it. You also get some unreleased testers too which is pretty cool. I will keep this thread updated as I receive the drops. Its pricey upfront but if it’s a lifetime membership it’s well worth it

2 Likes

I got that thug rose as a freebie with an order. Would be my first ethos beans. I should get those popped soon

7 Likes

Definitely! I’ve been waiting to grab a pack of those! Nice score

2 Likes

Damn, multiple people here waiting to get these? You guys are getting me excited to pop em now!

Not gonna lie when I read the package (without knowing anything about ethos) my first thought was meh, I wonder if the breeder could even tell me what to expect in flower…sounding like a poly hybrid and all.

7 Likes

Definitely pop them! I have a feeling there’s something real special in those beans. The lilac diesel is completely unique IMO and a frost monster, rose skittlez basically the same with a sweetness that’s just incredible. I would be expecting something epic! I really want to hunt a couple packs and find that hidden gem because I Know it’s in there. That’s not even mentioning the node spacing and huge trichome heads. I have a good friend who swears by Ethos. Literally all he grows. They are underrated imho

5 Likes

Very cool to hear!

I like how you mentioned
“huge trichome heads”
All my best plants have had what I’ve called “fat trichs”

Didn’t know they weren’t released yet. That’s kinda cool for a freebie

2 Likes

Definitely cool! Enjoy my friend

2 Likes

I was thinking of of something different. Sounds good anyway. Cool @Eagles009

1 Like

I currently have a epic Roze Cookies going and also had got 2 unopened packs of 1994 Super Skunk x Lilac Diesel Bx4 in a trade a while ago (they are opened and in storage now heh).I have been curious about this 94 SS x Lilac diesel Bx4, I assume there has to be something interesting between these 6 seeds heh.

4 Likes

Definitely my friend. 100% I’d say @bassman5420

3 Likes

I grow the lilac diesel in production at work and terps are very strong and unique. Not a huge fan of growing labor wise but the bud is pretty nice

3 Likes

how long ago did you join, and what was the ticket?

1 Like

I’ve tasted the lilac diesel it was nice. I thought enough of it to find a pack of the Jack Herer x Lilac Diesel and they await their turn.

3 Likes

I got the Thug Rose as an early pre-release. It had an interesting growth profile. I pruned to about 18-inches and she was topped once. No training. Her top was bushy, almost ball shaped, with lots of flowering sites evenly distributed. It was a friendly run, low maintenance for the most part. The flavor profile was interesting as well. -Almost buttery. Honestly, -like sweet pine sautéed in butter.

The buds were a little airy, but not bad and pretty sticky icky. Here’s a bud shot after a 2-month cure.

12 Likes

I joined about a month ago, and it was accepted within a couple weeks once my money order got through. It was $1200 USD so around $1500 Canadian for me

2 Likes

I have a level 1 teir 2 pass #498. Got it when the first round went around. Been nice. Spend $200 on the multipass and received prolly $800-1000 in beans so far. Plus teir 1 pass holders get stock at some point.

2 Likes