EURO 2024 Football Championship

Congrats on starting championship football lover OGers :partying_face:

First goal of Germany , while posting :beers:

4 Likes

let’s talk about EU 2024 , Share your favorite teams :soccer:

You mean soccer?

Watched the first half of Germany - Scotland. The Scots looked like sleepwalkers compared to the fast Germans. Turned out 5-1. I’m impressed the Scots got themselves a goal at all!

3 Likes

That one goal was done by the Germans too :joy:

3 Likes

Portugal and Croatia my fav :heart_eyes:

England and France overrated :rofl:

1 Like

Yep , Soccer for Americans :handshake:

Scotland was weak , I don’t expect such weakness, because they win 2:0 with Spain, in qualification round.

@stiffy lol , exactly! that was auto goal , pretty nice shot , if you ask me :grin:

1 Like

I am a fan of FC Liverpool and the England team. However, this is the first time in history that our team is playing in the EU Championship. So I support Georgia :georgia: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It would be cool if the Belgians can end in the top 3. :belgium:

5 Likes

Spain vs Italy
a nice game recommended to watch.
The second half will start soon.
I think Spain is one of the best team, along with Germany and the Netherlands.
expect more from England and France :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Overall, I enjoy watching almost every game.
Georgia vs Turkey game was very emotional and dramatic :exploding_head:

Netherlands VS France :partying_face:

I’m super excited for Euro 2024 and fully supporting France to take home the trophy. They have an incredible squad this year. With players like Mbappé and Griezmann leading the attack and a solid defense, France has all the tools to dominate the competition.
The group stage matches were thrilling, and I can’t wait to keep up with the football live scores as the tournament advances. It will be a rollercoaster of emotions, but I believe France has what it takes to go all the way.

1 Like