Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Mac buds, and mystery buds maturing close to six weeks from flip.

10 Likes

Note 6 weeks into flip, going for couch lock 8 weekish harvest.

3 Likes

Light out pics, leaves are fading some have crumbled… buds are swelling.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Note seven weeks flipped and fallen. Tight resinous bud structure… with pics to come in the following week of the bounty.

1 Like

My next venture will be growing out some designer beans from a breeder in Spain called tricoma-gold-genetics. The strain is called Rainbow ylly. We will see how this project turns out. I will be posting in it, here is a link,… Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics

4 Likes

Dried and curing 8.1 oz mac bud and mystery buds. Smoke test was done with a swisher and the smoke is smooth and distinct… very cerebral high

6 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Very nice Paws…:metal::sunglasses::beer:

1 Like

Thanks bro @Instg8ter

A few first time 40x zoom pics of some buds.

3 Likes

Been doing some side work,… testing rainbow ylly had a few bumps… 4 out of 18 did not develop past the cotyledons and did not grow so now I have 12 under 2 600 watt metal halide lamps. And I uppotted them after having germes them paper towel method, then solo cups and into bags for all but 3 of the 12. 2 are still waiting to be uppotted into bags. I have so far seen three phenos, maple leaves like really heavy indys. And skinny leaves, then ones in the middle. One of the phenos had large leafy af structure to it so far, I am only a week into vegging these 12.i plan to veg for a month and a half, we will see.

these are the ones vegging. Im uppoting the other two not shown in a few days.

5 Likes

Hope all you ogers have a great hazy Halloween!!!

3 Likes

Update Halfway through veg. Sponsor test grow Rainbow ylly by @TricomaGoldGenetics. First veg report. A few cabbage looking plants and some slightly skinnier ones,… very close node growth, almost like its overlapping… will get pics of it soon. I topped them all except 2, which have just been uppotted a few days ago. Also the keeper of the rainbow…

Update #1 @TricomaGoldGenetics

6 Likes

Just to start up again while the ylly are budding i decided to get a few autos started. 2 auto mazarr, 1 auto blues, 3 bcn xxl autos, 3 northern lights autos all fems.

2 Likes

7 Likes

These are all the veg updates on rainbow ylly

1 Like

Nice bunch of ladies!

2 Likes

I haven’t done autos for three cycles so it should be fun, I like the sound of the lineup.