Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Hanging for a few days to dry. This bud after handling reaks so hard it smells like you killed a skunk then smothered it in a bath of super glue. This shit is danky ranky! I can’t even come in the house without smelling it upon the wall of stank that hits you in the face like a wave. I’ve grown a ton of strains but this is the most “adhesive” smelling one yet.

Beans are from harvest on 7th of early finisher. Drying out. Popping ten in a paper towel/ziploc to test germination on 7 day dry.

9 Likes

They look awesome Paws! Congrats on the F2’s the hunt us on…

Cory

2 Likes

Hey, thanks man!!! I can’t wait to find that pheno, it’ll pop up some time. And now I know the phenos and colors show in senesence, so I will not have to induce with cold temps.

Stay kind,
Paws

3 Likes

Just took six cuts of mac from my mac mom. Also planted two germed beans from the rainbow ylly. The plants in the res are two mac moms, a garlic and a Strawberry.

5 Likes

Here are the plants in the veg room, two mac in the back, one garlic, one strawberry cough. Six clones taking root in with two rainbow ylly f2 :seedling: seedlings that have sprouted in solos.

4 Likes

So next run after the current one, I will be running rainbow ylly again as well as truffle cream, and an untested f1, strawberry peach and dreams. These seeds were given to me to test out, I will be amazed to see what the females are like. I plan on running five of each and culling all males. Total nug runs for now on… @TricomaGoldGenetics :v: and thank you for the opportunity to run these genetics.

Rainbow ylly test log : Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics

8 Likes

This should be interesting, the Rainbow ylly was a good thread!

1 Like

Thanks man!

So I have recieved some packs to test out for tricoma-gold-genetics and will be growing a few of each up to fifteen at a time. Thats my limit. Right now I have two macs in veg as moms, six clones, and three rainbow ylly f2s going. Germinating a couple lit farms landslides too. The tricoma-gold-genetics testers will start after the current run.

5 Likes

So I will be throwing my two macs, a garlic, and a Strawberry cough into my flowering room as I have decided too change out moms and go ahead flower those suckers… I also am germinating three landslides and five green light patron. I have three rainbow ylly f2s seedlings currently.

1 Like

Here’s a few for the Mexican run

3 Likes

Right on you doing a co op seed run?

So the clones did not make it … anyways here are four @TricomaGoldGenetics green light patron(strain named for music group or something). Then to the right are two litfarm landslides. Then I have five rainbow yllys f2s another @TricomaGoldGenetics strain. They were staggered in planting because of plant count. Anyways here are four plants one garlic fem, one strawberry cough fem ( she’s doing prime ) and then we have two mac fems. ( one of them is hating life right now ) I plan on moving them into the flowering room in the next few days and throwing a screen on them and then another just for canopy security.

4 Likes

Again my veg room is a 10x3 room with two 600 watt metal halides in closed glass faced hoods ventilated 6 in tubing to a carbon scrubber. The fan im using is a 6 in inline maxi fan. And right now I have no use for this hydro res so it’s on the floor. The ballasts are two 10 year old still freaking awesome magnetic switchable ballasts.

Flower room consists of 10x5 with one 1000 watt hps in a xxxl dominator hood vented at 10in through a carbon scrubber. The inline fan im using is an ac infinity cloudline 10in. The ballast is a second gen solistek.

For starting beans and growing them until I can put them in veg I use a 4 foot t5 light.

Yes Landrace and Heirloom thread, bunch of landrace and early hybrids of Mexican, Central American and South Americans. I need the Columbian and Acapulco Golds for the Monkey Paw project.

Picked a cut of this fine girl up today from a friend, along with 8 hortilux 1000+ HPS.

MAC1 from 2017 cut.

6 Likes

Right on man, nice cut!!

I have switched out my magnetic ballasts to solistek digital switchable ballasts. I have one running 1000 watt and one 600 watt. These are in my veg room. When the 600 burns out I’ll replace with another 1000watt.

1 Like

So the 1000 watts were way to hot for the head space. Switched back to two 600 watt hid. For veg. The big plants are planned to move to the flowering room tomorrow morning. The others shall grow. I recently uppotted a few, mostly rainbow ylly f2s, and a couple greenlight patrons. In the cups are two landslides on the bottom looking all funky and the others are greenlight patron. The single is another rainbow

2 Likes

Brown butta

1 Like

6 Likes