Everyday Haze Grow

This is my Everyday Haze grow (Panama Haze x Malawi Panama) courtesy of @Lefthandseeds. I dropped 9 seeds on Sunday, September 14 @ 9pm into starter pods that I soaked in a ph’d water and kelp solution.

Seven of the seeds came up. After a few days I planted the pods into solo cups. The next day 2 had twins that started to come out. I plan on trying to separate the twins. I have down that successfully before from the starter pods, never from a solo cup.

47 Likes

Heck yeah man! I can’t wait to see what comes out of those. I expect some great things!!

8 Likes

Only hope I can do them the justice they deserve.

10 Likes

I am looking forward to seeing your grow log of the everyday haze from lefty, he’s got a real knack with that haze it seems

11 Likes

Absolutely agree with you @monkeyman. We are lucky to have so many quality growers / breeders on OG helping the community.

15 Likes

Plus the tons of straight up good dudes on here. Ron and I could learn something from them :joy:

This has to be the best website ever.

15 Likes

Ooh, nice! I’ll be watching too :grinning:

9 Likes

Count me in…cant wait to try these

7 Likes

Hi bro I’ll tag along for the show

10 Likes

I have a pack of these i plan on running here soon. Pulling up a chair for this one.

11 Likes

Lefty was very generous and I can’t wait to see them in full bloom I’ve got a haze x Lebanese cross of his up for the next run

10 Likes

I will be watching as well…

4 Likes

Yep me to got my recliner kicked back ready for the show

7 Likes

I’m excited for this! I’m about to toss some in water myself to search for a male.

15 Likes

I was successful in separating the two sets of twins. They are in their own cups and labeled to follow their progress. That is the one nice thing about using the starter pods. Was able to pull the plants out easier. Once separated, I put some of the pod in the hole to give the roots that familiar feeling. Added some Azos and Mykos to 2 plants. Mykos only to one, and Azos only to another. Why not experiment?

One set of twins

Other set:

21 Likes

Wow, nice getting those apart. Bonus! I’ve never successfully taken twins to flower. It’ll be pretty interesting in seeing how they compare.

13 Likes

The Hawaiian Haze I grew there were 4 sets of twins. All made it to flower. 2 pair there was substantial difference in the plants. The other 2 sets were almost identical twins. Looking forward to see how these do.

7 Likes

Here’s what’s hopefully in your future. Top picture, she is 2nd from the left and soon after took her top. That’s her rooting about 1 year ago. I still have the mom, but first, I’m going to sprout some of these EH seeds to get some pollen to chuck on her.

19 Likes

Tuned in to the show!

4 Likes

Hopefully I can do them the same justice you did the first time. Not surprised you picked that one. She definitely stood out above the rest.

7 Likes