Everyday Haze Grow

I only had the 1 seed of panama haze. For a while, I considered buying a pack and getting more, and there might have been some other good phenos too. But I’d really just be looking for this girl again. It was one of those love at first sight moments. :joy:

(or love at first smoke I should say)

14 Likes

Some plants are just like that. They speak to us and we know they are the one. I am glad you had that one. In the wrong hands, it may not have been what she is / was.

9 Likes

The 4 twins are looking good this morning. The one on the right may have some issues, but it looked that way before separating. We will see what happens.

15 Likes

Man you have more twins than anyone I know!!

7 Likes

2 grows 7 twins. I have some Lemon Skunk that germinated in the pods too this time. One of the four of them was a twin too. Not sure if the pods have anything to do with it, but all my twins have happened when I used them.

5 Likes

With your luck with twins, better stay away from the wife!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::thinking:

6 Likes

Lol…my explain why she keeps me on the couch…lol

8 Likes

are you sure you aren’t being forgetful and dropping two beans in the hole at a time? just kidding, great looking babies

6 Likes

Well you know @Old-Ron is getting up there in age!!

5 Likes

Wait! You are not suppose to do that to double your chances of germination? :thinking: Well hell, I guess I won’t need so many seeds in the future…lol

6 Likes

I am old. It may not even be Everyday Haze I dropped in them. Guess I better check…lol

7 Likes

@Old-Ron I am actually thinking of making checklists now lol , especially for feed time,its almost everytime now i get to some point and think did i add that already? esp. on bad days

3 Likes

Most are a week old or so. I had to take a couple out and plant them deeper already because of their stretch. There are a couple that are less then a week old. I have noticed some fast growth on them

The twins are doing good and growing along.

There were a couple seeds that did not germinate. So to keep an even number I reused one of the pods with another seed 7 days later. 4 days later there was growth. Now with the twins I would have an even number.

Then another of the pods sprouted so now there was 11. This morning I noticed during watering that one of the seeds that did not germinate, has now done so. It will be easy to replant it in to it’s own cup.

Now there are 12.

21 Likes

A couple of those like the one on the right have some pretty extreme narrow leaf expressions. I bet those are going to be oldtimer’s haze phenos.

12 Likes

Maybe one of the coolest things about OG is having people there telling you about the different phenos. Totally educational!!!

13 Likes

The one on the right in the last picture is one of the twins. Will be interesting to see if they 2 differ much in the end.

9 Likes

Everyone yesterday, except the late to sprout plant, got moved to 3/4 gallon pots last night. They will stay in these until they show sex. The twins are doing good. Twin number #4 still has the very narrow leaves unlike it’s twin #3.

Twins T1 and T2

Twins T3 and T4

The rest of the gang

21 Likes

My mom about flipped when I showed her lefthand buds that those seeds came from. I’m on the edge of my seat for this. I wish I had a tent city :joy:

8 Likes

Everyone should watch. If I can grow them into nice buds, anyone can… :rofl:

You will have a tent city. I will convert you…lol Just one tent at a time. :rofl:

10 Likes

#7 really looks a lot like the mom so far. Still seems like T4 is going to pop out a OT haze expression! But T3 is way different and looks a lot more Malawi/Panama leaning. Pretty good mix of expressions so far, but I see at least a few that stand out as being pretty similar to the Panama Haze girl I love.

11 Likes