Everyone wants more tail in their lives

Hey there OG, so I have run into something interesting and thought I would see who else has come across this. I have seen a number of times where a seed produces 2 tap roots. Now the question, has anyone come across 3? How about 4? What is the most tap roots you have seen off 1 seed? Here is the one I have now that shows 3 tap roots. Going to be interesting to see what it does when planted.

Screenshot_20221121-195757_Gallery

48 Likes

A seed octopus! Nice!

7 Likes

Bruh, what in the squidnabis abomination is this ?!

5 Likes

That’s so cool! :grinning:

Most I’ve ever had is 2 taps.

:thinking: After seeing these pics I’m craving some ramen now :drooling_face::rofl:

6 Likes

LOL, yeah it’s a trip, never seen this before myself.

LOL, I know right.

4 Likes

Wow, how very cool!
It looks like it is walking around call it the hermit crab expression and make a million. :money_mouth_face:

The roots look strong and healthy.
What kind of seed is it?

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s a cannabis seed right there….lol!

4 Likes

It should be a BOG Blue Kush but it could also be…

feed me

12 Likes

Haha I am very curious to see how it grows

3 Likes

Me too @Natea , I left this one in paper towel for now. I want to see what it comes out like before I drop in into coco. Hopefully it will be showing more of itself tomorrow.

1 Like

Sounds good I will be watching this thread for updates!

1 Like

Thats definitely one for the paper towel method you’d never see that germinating in soil, the way they curl round each other I wonder if they’ll combine to be one root system?

1 Like

I am hoping that the thing shucks it’s seed shell and shows exactly what it is before I plant it. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

"Radical man":sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh for some of that crazy vigor in the BMR!

1 Like

Yeah, if only… :frowning:

1 Like

th-365851006

5 Likes

It’s a damn freak of nature. Probably exposed to UAP’s or came from a plant grown in Sasquatch crap. Grow it and smoke but be careful you don’t open some interdementional portal. End up on Pleiades or some damn place no way to get home or grow more weed. Shouldn’t be messing with stuff you don’t understand. :star_and_crescent: :peace_symbol: :deciduous_tree: :gorilla:

2 Likes

It’s the seed of cthulu!

2 Likes

The boys down at skinwalker ranch should grow a crop

2 Likes