Example of high priced seeds

Unless it’s a pack of something extinct that has been stored in a freezer, I’ll get by on free, traded, reasonably priced, and my own chucks.

2 Likes

Extinct: check
Freezer stored: check
Chucked with love: check

2 Likes

Come and get em, they’re on sale.

4 Likes

Signed by Berner, c’mon now :laughing:

Annnd they’re gone :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t tell me some tard purchased this?

3 Likes

I’m not retarded and yes

6 Likes

They come in a lavender scented wrap.

1 Like

No disrespect, my apologies.

Berner has hands too you know.

2 Likes

Lmfao, Yeah. I’m sure he does.

No disrespect @Mithridate I didn’t think you would have purchased this. But if you did, cool.

I truly hope you find some magic in these seeds :wink:

“Touched by these hands, like yo momma.”

1 Like

not bad only $100.00 a seed

Knowing he could have been in the vicinity of this pack is plenty to make this worth it. If it is indeed signed, this pack is a unique piece of canna history.

Think about it, when the guy hits rodelization it’s gonna be worth 15k.

4 Likes

Your not wrong, I didn’t see it from this point of view initially.

“Waft of Berner.” $10
“Eau de Berner.” $15

4 Likes

If there ever is a Bodhi x Berner then they will be
auto-rodelizers, just add water.

And that, gents, is how you troll :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Cadman… bro… bro… by now you should know I can’t take anything cookie seriously hah

He/they never getting a penny from me, never.

If I want to discard 1500, I’ll drop it by the old violin player at the train station. That guy is cool as fuck.

19 Likes

In a certain way, this assumed “from seeds to sales” come from two heavy weights of the last boring decade that had not a gun on the temple to make it. It’s supposed to be a kind of pinnacle of something, somewhere.

With enough extra money to burn at it, i think i will be this “just in time retarded” opening an exhaustive grow log about it ^^ Grown aside something looking more humble on the paper, for the real time comparison.

1 Like

Hey I can pretend to play the violin!

YOU M F#$%%^^&(

Made me really think :thinking: to start charging stupid $ for things I’ve got cooking up. @Mithridate

Got me GOOD :+1:

6 Likes