Examples of successes in revegging a male after it’s dropped its pollen

Anyone successfully reveg a male after it’s dropped it’s load? I have yet to try. I also didn’t find much online about what gives it its best chance, as it appears some have had success and some have not. Is it worth the effort and space to reveg a male which checked enough of the boxes? I’m interested to hear what’s worked and what didn’t.

I’d likely want to root a healthy lower/mid portion of good veg growth under 24 hour light - early nitrogen as soon as it hits soil and leave under 24 with good care and good soil until I get lucky. anything I should add or remove?

5 Likes

I have read it can be done…
My males always look totally wasted after harvesting pollen - and I’ve never been in a position to try… :thinking:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I don’t reveg males after I collect the pollens…why? For me it just takes up space…but heres a true female full of seeds and pollinated and revegged…I pollinated it with Bogglegum pollen…

9 Likes

Guys ive had a males(easier with sativas) that have gone full bloom till all the sacks started drying and going gold and empty an still got them to go back into reveg. Sativas seem to do it abit easier especially when taking the males that far into bloom.

I would have put a picture up of a male gone full back into veg yet still has bunches of completely dry empty sacs still on the plant lower down. But it dont seem to let me put none up, keeps saying memory full. I will try again after.

3 Likes