Exclusive 15% Discount for Overgrow.com Members at Killabeez Cannabis Seeds

over15
Hello Forum Members.

As a special treat we have produced an Exclusive 15% Discount code at Killabeez Seeds which is available for Overgrow.com forum members only!

Discountcode : OVER15

Please add the discount code on the basket page when creating an new order to receive 15% OFF!

Thank you!
Andy
KillaBeez Seeds

17 Likes

thank you for thinking of us at OG

1 Like

cool deal, is this a one-time use code per account, or is it good for any/all orders we make from your site?

Hey man valid for 6 months from postng.

4 Likes

Just tried to use it and its saying invalid.

1 Like

sorry about that - this is now working- needs to be added on the checkout page not the basket.

2 Likes

I appreciate you fixing that! I got too frustrated with the site and coinpayments though. Can’t see prices in USD, can’t delete from cart without just leaving the site until it times out, and coinpayments added 20% to the price.

Edit: Ended up making a purchase. This time coinpayments didn’t end up jacking the price up, but ordered less than I wanted just to ensure I was able to complete the process. Hopefully the site gets a bit easier to use. Plenty of stuff on there I’d like to order in the future, but it was a pain in the ass trying to do conversions (gbp>btc>usd to figure it out) and then having to wait to start over if I screwed something up.

1 Like