Exclusive VIVOSUN Gift Box Giveaway for Canadians💚

:canada: Dear Canadians, finally, we get a chance to say thank you and offer you a giveaway after the hard work of logistics coordination! We will draw 5 lucky dogs for any items you want in our VIVOSUN lovely caring Gift Box! The gift box is just a warm-up of our grander giveaway for Canadians! Thanks for your patience when we are having a hard time tackling the logistics issues for Canada! :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

Simple Rule :point_down::

1. Like this post
  2. choose and comment about the item(s) from the gift box you want

PS: To offer our apologies, this time is CANADA only~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Deadline: April, 27th

We care about each of our customers wherever they are! Thanks for your understanding! keep an eye on us and our Smart Grow System will be back in stock in June for Canada! :gift:

24 Likes

Here are the items you can choose from:

1. the gift box including the 9 following items
  2. the VIVOSUN hoodie image
  3. the VIVOSUN mug image or image
  4. the VIVOSUN banner image or image
10 Likes

Oooh, t-shirts! Available in both XL and XXL. Is that preshrunk cotton? The green trim at the back of the neck is a nice touch. :kissing::ok_hand:

Of course I’m like a medium at best, small if I want that skintight muscular look. Theres just no love for the svelte.

7 Likes

Hiya guys I would like a hat to shield my eyes from the lights while I work in my tent.

5 Likes

Any plans for the Uk and Eu comps/ giveaways.?

Good luck to my fellow growers in Canada , with this one :point_up: …!

Gaz

6 Likes

Keep dreaming @Gaz29 lol

2 Likes

I’m in-line with a ViVosun Hat, as subtle as it can be. And really appreciate your sharing all this Vivo-Bling

2 Likes

Very cool @VIVOSUN id love the hat/t-shirt combo as it looks sweet, and low key. Plus I could rep Vivosun everywhere I go. Thanks for the chance.

2 Likes

Hey @DougDawson! You guys up north are next

3 Likes

I’d rock that hat and the gloves :gloves:

2 Likes

Could always use some extra garden gloves! :v:

2 Likes

What a great giveaway to our neighbors in the north really nice of them!:partying_face::clap::sunglasses::santa:

1 Like

@VIVOSUN i’d love to rock a Vivosun t-shirt! Thanks for the Canadian hookup!

2 Likes

You can never have too many t-shirts…my tent would love it!

2 Likes

Hey @VIVOSUN ! Thanks for the opertunity!

Gardening gloves is what I would use.

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity @VIVOSUN , we knew you love us Canadians :wink: I love the VIVOSUN 6L Cool & Warm Mist Humidifier. That looks really Cool. Also liking the outdoor greenhouse. :v: I suppose I could always use more gloves as well :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tag @HumblePie420 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Way to go Vivosun! :canada: I’ve been eyeing that 6x8 greenhouse for some time. I absolutely love the green highlights on the black t-shirt! Sharp!

Will do in the future! Stay tuned!

2 Likes

The size of our t-shirts is relatively undersize, so xl should be fit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi i would love a hat or a xxl t shirt ! thanks for the chance #vivosun

1 Like