Exodus Cheese (UK)?

Just got some cuts from the neighbor of this strain, anyone familiar with it?

His friend gave him a 5 year old Mother that blew over in a storm last week and busted a few branches.

27 Likes

I love cheese

4 Likes

I believe it’s also called uk blues

3 Likes

hell yeah! ‘for real’ cheese?! I have some blue cheese bag seed I had from the local dispo Maybe 50 of the nicest ones. Bought an oz for a hunnert and it was seeded and knew it. The smoke was very good just never have gotten to them. They are about a year old

But real cheese. I’d think about sprouting these and crossing them to it if I had a cut.

6 Likes

Blues, are a little different, but deal with those genetics

8 Likes

If that’s the real Exodus cut we need to work something out

11 Likes

I’ve heard of it, but no experience. If exodus cheese is the same as uk cheese, I think genetically it’s a cut of pure skunk #1.

16 Likes

That’s what I get is a early pheno of SK1 from the UK. Just starting to shoot hairs I snipped bud and put a nice cut in rapid rooter, have access to as many cuts as I want but no space for more than a few. May try Tappy stasis on some, good reason to experiment.
Blues/purps are what I’ve been blessed with And this will go good with the Indicas I will be running soon to hit clones with, Triple Durban Cheese sounds interesting to name one…:metal::wink:

13 Likes

Look up underground seeds…or something like that. uorg …they have a blues which is a bx of UK blues. Something to do with ot1 genetics. Also psychosis is also a cut related to UK cheese. Something like a cut from the same mom. But yeah sinister seeds on has blues bx, and psychosis crosses as well. He’s stateside :v:t5:

6 Likes

Make som fem seeds of her and pass it on to all the fine members of OG !!

If its the real deal then you have a really nice treat before you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fist::fist::fist::fist:

7 Likes

I’ll go grab some nice cuts and put a few in the rotation, worse case it will get chucked with some Sativa and passed around. May have to get some coloydal silver? Another new thing to learn.

He’s gonna spend a month trimming that monster I told him I could cure it in my Fridge so I’ll get first taste…:metal::sunglasses:

8 Likes

I just got the Exodus Cheese cutting as well - wonder how mine compares looks wise to yours?

15 Likes

Front right…

1 Like

Hard to say?? Similar leaf structure maybe but Mine has red petioles…

Whether that’s environment/nutes or genetic I dunno.

1 Like

From my experience with red petioles and GG4 JW cut they tend to go away in flower which this plant had turned already I cut off the small top

2 Likes

You In the US?

1 Like

I’m in Canada

1 Like

Iv growing Indy’s damage case now its psychosis x psychosis/ heri I believe
It’s amazing
I also have his uk blues x heri longer finish time and a bit stinky But a great smoke

8 Likes

More I read the more I like, anyone know how to make the silver, actually I just received the Fast Vintage BB that’s supposed to pre-date DJ shorts work according to seed finder. Although the lineage references DJ’s F1 as a parent?? I could always back cross it to that?

4 Likes

The red petioles on your GG4 went away during flowering because it was caused by a low phosphorus deficiency.
GG4 plants should have green petioles.

Exodus Cheese aka UK Cheese is a rare Skunk#1 phenotype that was discovered in 1988.

6 Likes