Exotic Genetix - Side Chick

This is the first time I’m trying exotic genetix. I’ve trimmed for my buddy for about 10 years, and that’s mostly all he grew, so I’m familiar with some of their stuff. This one called Side chick which is Tina x Cherry Bang Bang. I’ve heard some great things about Tina, so let’s go! Week 6.

47 Likes

I absolutely love Tina! Been trying to find a pack forever! It’s a bud I grab no question if I ever see/hear of it as it is a medical masterpiece for me anyway.
These look awesome bro! Nice

14 Likes

Thank you! He’s crossed to a few recent, but I’d def grab Tina S1 if I ever saw it.

2 Likes

I really like Exotic Genetix. I did Night Moves, Yikes, Black Patronus and Dirty Bird outdoors this year. Here is the Black Patronus.

9 Likes

They do make some great looking bud. Some has been very meh to smoke though.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve come across a few. Can’t all be bangers…like I expect :slight_smile: my last Romulan grow looked amazing, but lacked everything else.

2 Likes

Looks bomb man :muscle:

1 Like

Looking great! I’ve never grown any Exotic strains yet but I’ve always kept an in on what theyre kicking out and always impressed. Can’t wait to see how comes out

2 Likes

Thank you @Puffalo

1 Like

I think exotic has made some of the better stuff I’ve ever grown! I’ve grown a couple low yielders or less than gorgeous things, but the good has been really good. Excited for you!

2 Likes

So far Blackout Bobby and Lemon drio have been my favorites.
Here’s my cut of Blackout Bobby I’m running again. It’ll be her last time and then I’ll transition it the breeder cut.

11 Likes

Hell yeah man. Nice rails on that one.

2 Likes

Yea she’s a looker. I’m hoping the breeder cut is nicer than my own!

1 Like

Man I love Exotic Genetix gear and their team. Super solid people. I have been running their carmelita for a couple years now… They put out some quality stuff. They typically breed for solventless/bho… I haven’t found a pack from them yet that didnt have that 5 star bag appeal . You absolutely smashed this grow… Great work.

2 Likes

same… I had a friend with a cut recently but was battling russets so i had to pass.

1 Like

Oh man, :persevere: that sucks, but I don’t blame you. I’ve definitely got my ear to the ground as well, hopefully she’ll pop up or a pack of beans, I’ve come across a few things I thought I’d truly never see again recently so I truly have the utmost faith :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Chitown Seeds has Slippery Susan (Tina x Grease Monkey).

2 Likes

i ran the creme de mint x grease money - carmelita… its a banger that most people slept on… its never tested lower than 6% terpene in flower, and lower than 24%thc… ive ran it for a couple years, and even made a few projects with my winnder phenos…

6 Likes

Thank you man :facepunch:

I wanna try a grease monkey. What sort of terps does that have ?

3 Likes