Exotic Tina f2

Does anyone know of a legit seed bank that has extioc’s Tina f2 seeds still? I want to gift them to my partner.

2 Likes

This right here is one of my all time favourite strains to blaze and for pain relief. an OG masterpiece in my mind…. I’ve been looking for a couple of years, even talked with three different guys from exotic to no avail. This strain is a pain relieving , anti anxiety powerhouse! And often reminds me of the adage (don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone) I wrote your name down and if I ever come across them (trust me I’ll be looking) I’ll do an adage or if multiple packs…. I’ll give you the heads up for sure :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :pray:

2 Likes

Of course! I take it your girl is “Tina” ?

1 Like

She does go by Tina yes lol, I didn’t even know it was a strain until I saw prerolls of it at store nearby me and I’ve been on the hunt ever since.

2 Likes

Oh you are in for a treat WHEN we find some. Trust me! That’s awesome. Now you’ve revitalized my search .

5 Likes

I found a pack of regs, but I don’t know how legit the site is. I was also looking for Tina

2 Likes

I’ve got some chocolatina… That should be a much easier pack to find, one to consider if you don’t have an issue with GSC

from my experience seedsforme is legit

1 Like

I looked early this morning and they didn’t have Tina f2s, I saw a few Tina crosses. But the snowhigh section had me drooling for a but lol.