Extra flower tent

Well it took some gentle persuasion and quite a few vodka and cranberries , but Mrs. Floyd has given me the green light for a second 4x4 flower tent . I’ve got 5 Black Candy and 5 Black Fire that are up ( one very late ) . And with the new tent etc. arriving today or tomorrow I just planted 5 Gorilla Bubble and 5 Tomahawk . More space ! I’m a happy man ! :smiley:

25 Likes

Always fun when wife jumps in board. Good Luck!

4 Likes

Oooooo extra space!! Cant wait to get mybextra space. Have fun and enjoy bud

3 Likes

Sweetness. When I built my second flowering box it made sexing and selecting seedlings so much easier and faster, not to mention all the extra weed lol

4 Likes

Extra weed is always a bonus. Who doesn’t love bonus bowls?

4 Likes

Everything just arrived . Feels like Xmas . This is the light I went with for the new tent .

• 480 watt FB288 LM301H 3500K + 660nm UV + IR LED Fusion Board Light DIY Kit
6 Likes

Congrats on the expansion!

Now to play marriage counselor:
Next time she does something that irks you, think about the tent and tell her you love her.

:sunglasses:

11 Likes

hah glad the kind persuasion and alcohol won the day… exciting moment to be able to expand the fun. Good luck and enjoy!

2 Likes

Now that’s advise I will try and follow :smiley:

3 Likes

Ready to grow .

7 Likes

So the one that came up late and should have been Black Fire … well all I can say is what the fuck ?

The Black Fire were freebies so I guess I cant complain but what is this ?

11 Likes

That’s super cool looking! Protection adaptation maybe?

3 Likes

I’ve never seen anything like that…

4 Likes

That’s a thistle seedling, or looks like it cause it wants to stab you

2 Likes

Great advice, from someone who MUST know!

Holy poopcicles, Batman! Thats a VENUS FLYTRAP CANNABIS PLANT!

2 Likes

I better cross it with something and get rich ! :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No DOUBT! It could be the HOLY GRAIL of breeding stock!

That is weird as heck!! Is that really a marijuana plant haha… assuming the seed was totally normal looking. Native borneo pitcher plant x weed lol…

1 Like

Well here’s the new tent with the JOTI gear . I’ve decided to try coco for the first time . GH Flora + Cali Magic for nutes . Any advise is welcome .

Original flower tent , Apollo 11 + GG 4 in soil .

And in the veg tent , 4 Tomahawk + 3 Gorilla Bubble babies

6 Likes