Extra room in my grow tent

Have some room in my grow tent to run a couple more seeds but not sure on what to run anyone have any ideas or want to see a specific strain/line ran!?!:thinking: I can run them in a bonsai form, hydro, aquaponics (if ur wanting to see a fish or two in the tent) or soil… Just have extra room to play around with lol doesn’t happen very often!

4 Likes

If you haven’t done it before, fill that spot with a long-running sativa landrace specimen of some kind.

6 Likes

I was thinking that or some mutant strains but figured I’d ask and see if anyone had ideas

3 Likes

I made a small vial of seeds recently, I think I have 13. It was A Kullu Valley ( indian sativa landrace from khalifa genetics ) male crossed too a very tiny Alpean Gleuax ( High Alpine Genetics ) mother.

Would be quite interesting seeing a few of those grown out :slight_smile: If your up for it tbh.

They are completely untested beans, Im just clearing out my tent myself and am trying to decide whether too run the new cross or use some more OG genetics that are tested :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Must be nice

If it were me i would drop a freebie that interests you and push the limits in every conceivable way

6 Likes

I’d definitely run 1 or two if u want to dm me so we can get the details sorted out!

2 Likes

Lol I would but most my random seeds r bag seeds that’s how I got my rainbow sorbet :rainbow: seedman is getting skimpy with their freebies :laughing: lmao

2 Likes