Extreme Appreciation Competition (closed til further notice)

I’m def a new grower, just now starting 2nd grow, but I spent all my tax return on an affordable but decent setup, idk if I qualify?? If the answer is yes I’m in… if it’s no I’ll donate some GH nutes, bagseeds (really good ones from medical dispensary, great genetics, I know what strains they are, just not sure if they’re male or female so they aren’t the best for me), four brand new drop lights (for pendant lights, I was gonna use led bulbs with them). Basically ghetto ass donations for an experienced grower but good donations for one who’s just starting out lol. Lemme know! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if you are a new grower then you qualify

all you need to do is put a link to your grow diary in here and start a seed from oct.1 to the 7th and keep us well updated

1 Like

Lol, never have I seen such generous friends. I love this site, I can’t wait to be an og contributor. What a hell of a prize y’all got going on for the winner. That mammoth p will blow some plants up. I’m in the midst of a pheno hunt or I’d get down. Love u all.

1 Like

Aww I better not. I’ve already killed like ten seeds trying to germinate in different ways the past two weeks. I probably wouldn’t win :joy:. I better let the few sprouts I DO have get a chance instead of trashing one for the contest. I def have those unopened nutes and new drop fixtures to donate tho if y’all want them for prizes, lemme know :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I killed about 10 before I got it down as well… key lesson learned… never use transparent solo cups to germinate lol

2 Likes

Anything for the success of our community.

I will donate a pack of Asphalt OG BX1 by Hell’s Canyon Genetics to the winner.

May all the new growers step up their game and come thru with great results…

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

@MadScientist Get your flame suit, just joking around hope you read the humor…

You sure you’ll be able to actually send them out? :wink:

2 Likes

Actually, they will be coming from Oregon directly to the winner, they will never be in my hands. Jesse is a great guy who goes the extra mile to accomodate any customers, even international ones, so NO FEAR!

Sci :robot:

5 Likes

Woot! That’s excellent news lol

2 Likes

A little bump for the night crew!

1 Like

This is a great idea! Should consider something for the outdoor growers next year maybe? I have no indoor space so sadly I can not participate in this. But I am here to cheer all of you on! Og is too legit man… this is like a herb enthusiasts utopia haha

1 Like

well I mean… if you’ve got a seed some soil and a screw in light you could win a sweet setup lol

2 Likes

I do indeed have the items. Just not a favorable housing situation for the task (for now)

1 Like

I should probably have something to add to the prizes by the time the contest is finished as well… Once my wife’s spinal fusion finishes and we get back to stabilizing financially, I’ll see what I can come up with to add to it… maybe make a second/third place prize with all the donations lol Least I could do with the love everyone’s shown me since I joined.

3 Likes

which would be lovely but we need more people!!

come on everyone!! how can you pass up this chance to win by dropping one little seed?? haha

It always starts with 1 seed… before long you have a cabinet full of different seed strains and a wishlist you obsess over…

5 Likes

I am totally in if I can finish my cab in time. I THINK A 14 yr break makes me a pretty new grower. Everything is different now.

4 Likes

This is so very accurate…

1 Like

If ya need something to grow, I’m in your state :smiley:

1 Like

how long til you finish it?

1 Like