Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

Hey all. I am wondering if anyone knows if the seed run boxes have been sent out yet. I only signed up for 2 I think, and Im not in any rush. I reached out to @Sebring but didnt get a reply. Im sure he’s super busy and doesnt have the time to reply right now, so I am hoping everything is good. Anyone that knows when the box’s might go out please reply. Thanks !

12 Likes

I’m not sure either. But I’m holding my breath :mask:

All the best.

7 Likes

Its on the MMH thread in seed co-op run…sorry not good at figuring out how to put a link lol

9 Likes

What is this seed box you speak of???

5 Likes

Its all the co-op seed runs members signed up for.there is a fall winter box and a spring summer box…

10 Likes

Ohhhhhh, gotcha. Thanks @SmknCanuck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will be answering messages today, I’ve just been overrun between my multiple seed giveaways and organizing the fall boxes with seed breeders. The fall box should include puravita, wolf pack, gold star x snow lotus, Maui mango Haze, Australian bastard cannabis and everyday Haze, for anyone that signed up for them.
I have most of the packages ready, in addition to responding to messages, I’ll also be reaching out to anyone that I don’t have an address for yet.
ABC hasn’t arrived yet, so about the time it does arrive I should have everything ready on my end, and packages should ship. I’m expecting them to go in the mail in about a week.

44 Likes

Peace @Sebring I know I am signed up for all listed, but I dont know how I get payment to U. I have been a monthly supporter with a subscription here but was never able to get to MOTR to get postage sent. Please advise as I dont wanna miss out cuz I wasn’t able to do it. Thank U for Ur time. Stay safe and grow hard :fist:t6:
Peace

9 Likes

@Sebring same as above. Thanks my friend!!!

7 Likes

@Sebring

Please let us know how to send you the payment for the fall box of seeds.

Thanks

9 Likes

Thanks @Sebring for taking the time to reply ! As the others have mentioned, I think we all just want to make sure that the shipping funds make it to you. We appreciate your contributions man !

6 Likes

I never got that one either that the one with the sour strawberry preservation run

6 Likes

Thanks @Sebring for everything you do.

6 Likes

yes sir, pure Love and Respect! For all you do here and at Sebring Seeds. @Sebring you are an example to follow. im gonna do the best i can to be the same generous man you are.
:v:

12 Likes

@Sebring, gonna Venmo you a contribution to make sure my payment is received. Any “extras” you may have, ABOVE those allotted , you know my seed-scrounging ass wants them…lol. If not, put the extra in your Slush Fund (I mean, Petty Cash). Keep doin’ you, the work of the Devine, Bro. Please, please, please take care, stay EXTRA safe and, yes…be well…mister :honeybee:

12 Likes

Sebring won’t know what is required payment wise until he has all the seeds and lists in, as costs will depend on how many strains were signed up for by each person. Once he has all the lists he will be able to notify each person what the costs will be.

15 Likes

Who do I reach out to, to add my name for Wolfpack. I dont think I’m on any of the other fall box runs.

3 Likes

As your in the states it would be Sebring sending your seeds, I would expect there will be spares so I would ask him if he has some.

3 Likes

Cool i will make my payment saturday when pay comes lol

2 Likes

https://diygreenlife.com/product/og-seed-run/

18 Likes