Fantasy Hill seed run **CLOSED**

Lol…its my lucky number. Was my jersey number back in the hockey playing days.

6 Likes

You won the battle…

3 Likes

Thank you for this run @Heritagefarms and @Jjm . it’s gonna be a keeper. The Asian Fantasy is what got me interested in these seed runs. I finally might get me some. Can’t wait guys. Thanks
Such love and respect
:v:

11 Likes

This is gonna be a kick-ass run, Thanks for hooking us all up @Heritagefarms and @Jjm, you guy are the bomb. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sounds mighty nice!

regards,

mike

4 Likes

All you need to know!
100% organic on the next level

2 Likes

About time for an update. Here’s the boys…I thought there was only two males but I was happy to be mistaken. It’s approximately two weeks in and hoping to collect pollen this week from all three boys and apply it next week to the girls.

And the other half of the project:

They’re really starting to become odiferous :grinning:. The males are rank sorry no description because I suck at smelling :grinning:. One of the females is starting to stack better than the others. They seem happy in the octopots after a few weeks of getting used to the
New digs. Take care all and stay safe. Josh

25 Likes

Those are some nice and bushy boys should make for some vibrant offspring.

4 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

These look great.
Thanks for the opportunity @Jjm & @Heritagefarms
Can’t wait for these

2 Likes

Here’s the girls!

I gave them a good coating of pollen the other day hoping it worked starting to see a lil change to the pistols. Was a ruff operation as my dumb ass filled the six gallon resovoirs the day before the boys started dropping pollen. I’m going give them another round…my cat, Cat, tipped the jar of water over I had the tops in and messed up my collected pollen. I cut a few more tops and put them in and cleaned the dome again. I should have listened to @OleReynard I think it was who suggested low ferts. I think I’ll cut it back again next fill. Take care and be safe.
Cat

17 Likes

Hard to believe it’s been another week.

I can see seeds looks to be lots of them😀. Take care all!! Josh

21 Likes

In case anyone is interested. I collected pollen from all three males and painted the girls with a small artist brush. Two males started dropping a day ahead of there

brother. They are, as a group, very homogenous. The smelling is stronger and even barely brushing them leads to sticky arm.

15 Likes

How are the smells coming off of them ?

2 Likes

They are stinky. It’s a familiar smell but that’s all I got. I’ll get somebody with a good sniffer to get better data. Sure appreciate your help!

7 Likes

I know i mentioned it once, but seriously this shoukd be called ‘some random strain that nobody knows what it is’ since the Asian Fantasy was never actually found.

Ok this is the last time ill mention it. I just cannot stand misnamed strains. Especially being sent out to the masses. Then ppl breed w this unknown strain and it goes on forever exponentially increasing with mislabelled strains.
I doubt you will change it but had to voice my opinion one last time.

Cheers and good luck

5 Likes

Hey @Craigson15 I’m not trying to get one over on anyone this is just the name that @MomOnTheRun gave to the cross made by @Heritagefarms ‘s buddy. Im just interested in blueberry was the only reason I picked it to run. If there’s a better suited name I’m happy to change. I haven’t smoked it but it seems like a worthy endeavor…looks to be good smoke.

5 Likes

So is this not bodhi fantasy hill?

I didn’t name it though it was listed in my seed trading post for preservation runs by @Heritagefarms so he’ll have to clear up the confusion, change it or whatever.

I do have to say that while I do agree that we shouldn’t mislabel a strain I don’t agree that it hasn’t been found much like Matanuska Thunder Fuck…I personally believe its one of those lost strains though many say, they can get it - perhaps a recreation? I dunno.

I must get some sleep though will be back online tomorrow evening on/off through the night to catch up

9 Likes

Bohdi’s created the Blueberryhill side of this one. Apparently, there’s some doubt on the Asian fantasy used for the other half in the cross. The doubt is if the strain used is the actual original AF.

4 Likes