Fantasy Island Biggest Loser Contest round #3 (Fantasy Island Family members only please)

Are you sure I never sent you this before?

1 Like

Pretty sure boss!

2 Likes

Then come on down and send that addy!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Just really trying to spread these around as that was part of the deal to only trade or gift :gift:. He was very specific about that he believes that it is a gift from Mother Nature and is the right for all to enjoy and is part of their religious beliefs.

9 Likes

Up for grabs next is my Mystery Strain, that my friend and I have grown since in the late 70s!

Sorry :disappointed: this is for island :desert_island: members only.

Please DM me for them! :wink::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Iā€™d love to have it but I wouldnā€™t have time until just before Christmas. Sweet giveaway someone will enjoy

4 Likes

I can see you understand! Pot leaf hopper

4 Likes

Is this round still going on?

2 Likes

Yessiree!!! :smile:

3 Likes

Good luck ya losers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Who ya callinā€™ a loser, loser! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl: I just read the first sentence of your post and thought good his a good guy to win some, not that thereā€™s a bad per se lol, didnā€™t see you said you were going to wait. Thatā€™s not the usual response I guess should read everything before I respond.
@OhNo555 yes it is killing me lmao Iā€™ve seen you post these a couple times and watched waiting to see who get them but it really is a weird mind tweak. I believe you are doing your buddy solid getting these seeds out there in the hands of even more generous people. Thanks man.

3 Likes

Prob a re-post butā€¦

1 Like

I apologise for the delay folks, I am dealing with some personal issues at the moment and I will come back swinginā€™ when I can.

23 Likes

Take care of business my man! Itā€™s just a little more anticipation haha

Hope you get everything taken care of!

7 Likes

All us losers can wait shag, take care of your stuff brotheršŸ‘

7 Likes

Taking care of yourself is most important @shag
Sending good vibes your way :pray:

6 Likes

another one who agrees take all the time you need. hope all is well

4 Likes

In all seriousness, donā€™t sweat it brother. Life and family first, all else can wait. :v:

7 Likes

Hope youā€™re doing alright @shag.
Take your time bud, we can wait.
Your family, health, and life should always come first.
Weā€™ll be thinkin bout ya!
:peace_symbol::heart:

7 Likes