Farmer Joe's Organics

I was just wondering if anyone has used this soil and what the results may have been

Which soil is that good sir? Farmer Joe’s. Not heard of that.

Sorry wrong order but at the bottom of the first page there are links to the breakdowns

it appears to be locally made / sourced super soil, any advice will be much appreciated :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

All I can say is it looks hot like supersoil. Im sure its cheaper than sour ing all the amendments for the supersoil. I notice they have two mixtures one for veg and one for flowering? :thinking: The only way to know is to try.

Theres the base veg, base bloom, all in one veg/bloom + coco, and strait hot soil (compost). but why have the veg/bloom mix? for a 3 transplant plan? 1 veg 2. mix. 3 bloom only>?

1 Like

It sounds like they do frequent transplants to me too.

I know farmer joe on youtube knows his shit lol

1 Like

TY +points to Growinblowin for this, going to look for joe now! :herb:

2 Likes

I like his advice on transplanting, sounds like he knows what’s up - this is what I have in my own notes file:

“Try to transplant to 3x container size, 2x OK but not as good.”

If you’re willing to spend 15 minutes mixing up a batch of soil you can save a lot of money over these “turnkey” mixes.

2 Likes

This is not the same farmer Joe on YouTube. I personally know who farmer Joe is and hos experance. Look him up on Instagram if you want to see some of what the soil can do. I use it all the time and get awesome yields and flavor. Farmer Joe and his wife have over 20 years of experience each.

The hot mix is more used for mixing your own. He recommends to mix one bag of hot mix to two bags of soiless mix

1 Like

Well at least he has a good name for his soil LMAO

1 Like