Farmerjoe420's Server Fund Auction [Closed]

#7 $60

@pufferfishfiend

3 Likes

@YoBigdaddy $30 on #8

1 Like

:smiley: I was hoping you’d give it one more go. I’m out, I have too many beans to justify spending more than that right now.

3 Likes

Lot#5 sr71 I bid 45$ @PlantShepherd

1 Like

Lot #5 bid $50 @Zion @PlantShepherd.
Need something new. Sorry guys.

1 Like

Lot #8 $30 dollars

2 Likes

Hey @Farmerjoe420 would you mind posting some pics of your moms and the provenance of each for the:

Chem D
Chem 91 (JB or SKVA?)
Giesel
TK
and SS4?

I’d love to know if they’re the same cuts used by bodhi, nspecta, etc. but I can’t research it for myself because I don’t use IG and your account is private there. I feel like this is useful info for anybody bidding on these auctions in today’s world of renamed cuts and s1 and all that jazz. :wink:

5 Likes

@riahgorf_1. @TheShowMeHomie 40$ #8

2 Likes

Didn’t realize anyone else had bid my bad fella’s

I’m just curious if it’s the same 89 super skunk used in the SSH x SS that vernal grew out in all of them :grin: if so I bet these are some super packs

4 Likes

Yes they are !

4 Likes

The super skunk are a reproduction from original stock acquired from Nevil. A friend of mine got them years ago and I got ahold of some when he passed them to a mutual friend of ours.

As far as the clones you mentioned ,I’d prefer to keep it non personal and not do a bunch of name dropping, mentioning people that may not want to be mentioned. I go to great lengths to verify any cut we keep around. If I can’t source it back to the original source they get tossed. They are all verified and I have source chains for every cut I have. No S1, no renamed cuts. The 91 is not JB, it’s the Skva

12 Likes

lot #6 - $20

1 Like

Lot #3 - $50 @PlantShepherd

1 Like

No problem man. Thanks for the info so far. Do you have pics of those cuts flowered out by you that you can share with us? That’d help ID them.

1 Like

Sounds to me like hes already put the work in to ID them bud…

5 Likes

Perhaps, but as with the flowered pics of the other moms he provided, I’d just like a little confirmation. It doesn’t seem like an unreasonable request. :slight_smile:

His reputation is enough in my opinion…

3 Likes

I’m just sad there’s no sexy Sunshine 4 x SS pics :cry: :rofl:
All good though! I know it’s :fire:

2 Likes

Lot #6 $30 @HolyAngel

Lot #8 $10
Lot #9 $10
Lot #10 $10

Edit/ are we supposed to be updating the first post when we bid?? I’ve never participated and maybe overlooked that bit of instruction. :wink:

2 Likes