Fast buds auto Pineapple Express

4 weeks in she stared out as a solo cup but decided to transfer to a bigger pot to see what she does. Grown under the mars hydro ts1000. She smells lovely already

13 Likes

very nice :slight_smile: I have never grown any Autos

will be fun to watch

thank you

Dequilo

3 Likes

I have only grown autos but would like to try growing a normal plant at some point I have a few seeds but I like growing the autos there is some really good genetics about now especially from fast buds :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Here are a couple of my outdoor Auto’s …Double Grape (Mephisto) in brown pot …just started throwing pistils and Northern Lights Auto in the Black pot (cant remember Breeder off hand) 17 1/2" and 19" respectively…They still have a ways to stretch…!
The Northern Lights has not yet begin to flower…(were just around 4 1/2 weeks to 5 weeks)
Both look like they’ll do well considering it has been quite rainy

7 Likes

I’ve got 2 of those TS1000’s…they’re pretty good actually. Beats the piss out of some of their older products.

2 Likes

I’ve been considering trying some autos but just havent. May e I’ll give them a shot after this one I just got goin

5 Likes

There looking good :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Yeh they are a good led light better than the old model mars hydro lights I am impressed so far

3 Likes

Definitely give them a go there is a lot of good genetics about now you won’t be disappointed

2 Likes

R u in the uk ??

They look good MrToast. Hope mine do so well when I drop them.

1 Like

Little progress pic around 6-7 week in since planted early stages of flower smells lovely already :ok_hand:t2:

7 Likes

Looks awesome! What other fastbuds strains have you tried? Any other auto breeders you like?

2 Likes

I have tried quite a few tbh blackberry auto,Northampton lights,gorilla glue and now this Pineapple Express honestly they r really good you really can tell the difference in superior genetics compared to some other auto seeds I have grown from other seed banks.

2 Likes

I’ve been researching auto quit a bit and seems like fastbuds and mephisto really have it on lockdown

6 Likes

Nice I really wanted to try that blackberry and had ordered some from upper Canada seed bank, but it turns out they’re a scam site and I just waited like 2 months then got my money back lol. It looks so cool with the color and flavor.

3 Likes

Mephisto, Fastbuds and a Dinafem are my 3 “go to” Auto breeders…quality genetics…

When growing auto’s you really have to determine your primary objectives before you go looking for beans.

-Are you looking for sativa or indica like effects?

• Potency
  • Size of harvest
  • Terpene profiles

These tend to be the primary decision drivers.

Most growers should be able get at least two ozs of quality bud out of most Auto Flowers…for those looking for the potential of quarter pound or more you need to search for Super Autos…or XXL strains. These strains tend to have more sativa in their lineage, which produce larger more prolific plants that tend to have a longer vegetative light trigger(White Widow Auto and Northern Lights Auto are two that jump out).

Cheers

7 Likes

Yeh them two seed banks are top of there game with the auto genetics :ok_hand:t2: I have been using fastbuds for a while now can’t complain and never had a dud seed

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more mate

1 Like

I normally grow 2 at a time in my grow space and normally average around 3.5-4 OZ depending on the seeds grown

3 Likes