FastBuds Special Promo at The Vault

An awesome promo from Fast Buds is live now at The Vault with a FastBuds branded, its 420 somewhere clock up for grabs along with FastBuds Seeds, Stickers, Badges, hats and of course a Vault Tee Shirt.

Visit HERE to enter.

13 Likes

Count me in on this one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Me too! Not tried anything from FastBuds yet.

Cheers

G

1 Like

:couch_and_lamp::tv: pulling a chair and enjoy the show! Im in @George_The_Vault :drooling_face:

1 Like

Woop whoop would love this… Yes please.

1 Like

Thanks for the promo. Entered

1 Like

make sure y’all read the post and enter properly!

2 Likes

Woo! Love me my T-shirts! Woo!

1 Like

Glad ya said that, should get done them clocks in though I’d order one with my next order. In fact if I’d of seen the offer I’d of bought some fast buds on this order just to get free stardawg! Always next time anyway

2 Likes

Woot! Another promo! Thanks! I’m in

1 Like

Lol alot of ppl not reading how to enter this one

4 Likes

Yup, read the posts folks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A few years back, I entered into the “Grow Game”, ordered FastBuds Seeds from Seedsman, started a few. Was extremely happy with results, notwithstanding my TOTAL lack of experience. Have ALWAYS been respectful of your products. Continued success in all endeavors, FB!!! In it to win it, but if not, you still rock!!!

1 Like

People need to check the link in the first post. It’s not a forum comp. It’s a social media competition. I don’t use any of then so I’m out but good luck to all that enters :+1:

4 Likes

Bongtitties! I’m in!!!

1 Like

mostly Social media but you can enter on The Vault blog of course, and thats the big one with the clock !!

4 Likes

bongtitties lol, made me smile

Cheers George. I love the fastbuds GSC even though the old advertisements for the strain was a little risky and offended a lot of people :rofl: they grow excellent in any conditions :+1:

2 Likes

Good evening everyone, ya know I’m down

1 Like

Pumping out the great promos @George_The_Vault will have to pass on this one with those social media platforms. good luck to the winner :thumbsup:

1 Like