Fat bastard and ISS outdoor grow by mrgreenthumb

Looking good!

3 Likes

Got them ladies looking nice man. I can dig it.

4 Likes

Not sure about the topping. I don’t see why it wouldn’t take to topping. Though it is kinda weird to see that it has been topped but isn’t growing out its side shoots. Usually after I top a plant it pushes all its branches out like a bush.

4 Likes

just a quick update on my 3 girls, everything going smoothly so far so good. The FB likes to stretch for sure.
My first plant is less stretchy as the other 2, harbinger fans also

The 2nd and 3rd plants are getting their stretch on getting some good funky smells off of them when the wind blows my way. Put their cages on ready for tie downs, been cleaning up bottom branches, time to start introducing some bloom ferts on next watering

A group shot and off we go

10 Likes

Looking really nice. Great you got those cages on. Going to go boom. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes
3 Likes

My favorite band @ColeLennon, up until they kicked Ozzy to the curb. Just really loved their sound

2 Likes

They couldn’t party like the prince of darkness.

3 Likes

Looking good @Mrgreenthumb excited to see how they turn out for you. Especially the ISS. That’s one I wanna try someday.

1 Like

How the girls looking?

1 Like

Will get some pics up this weekend, they all are looking good. Can’t wait for flower time to start

3 Likes

Time for an update. Been kinda of cloudy here the last few days. We actually got some rain on Saturday. Plants have been filling out growing a little slow. I believe that is from me overwatering. But I think I have them back on track and ready for flower. I am happy with my first attempt at outdoor so far. Can’t wait for flowering to kick in thou.

Been super busy here with wiring for new washer dryer all in one unit that will be here this week. Also started prepiing the fireplace surround for tile.
A group shot
![20230806_071821|375x500]
(upload://uCpYrOgqFkYEC6qgDMC95B6ES8H.jpeg)
The first one inline is my favorite a little more compact with bigger fans, stem rub is has a strong piney floral smell

Next ones are pretty much identical a bit taller

Should be getting into flower stretch here real soon, these girls are going to get tall. Hasn’t been a perfect grow for sure, but they are healthy and should yield OK. Been a long time since I had some flowering plants around. Pretty damn stoked

10 Likes

Those are going to flower very nicely. Plants look great. They are in those cages perfect. Stretch started here for sure. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

gonna hit them with bloom ferts next watering

4 Likes

Looking good there @Mrgreenthumb gonna start getting exciting.

3 Likes

Thanks @Kavman, this outdoor thing is driving me crazy thou, I don’t have full control over the grow. I hoping these girls get flowering soon. Gonna be tight on the timeline

6 Likes

Flowering in my area starts to kick in around August 20

3 Likes

Well @Mrgreenthumb there in pots so you maybe can bring them inside on bad days and extend the season. They will be kicking into gear before you know it.

3 Likes

Mine just kicked off bloom and stretch. Yours get ready blooms coming your way.

3 Likes

watered with bloom and veg nutes last night, and flowering has officially started, they grew 6 inches since last night

4 Likes