Fat bastard and ISS outdoor grow by mrgreenthumb

Sammy took Van Halen to another dimension. :sunglasses: :metal:

Iss/ sweet skunk is a very underrated plant. At least on forums you dont hear but a few older heads. Insane smell and nice head high. Good luck I’m sure you’ll enjoy. Where would one acquire ISS seeds? I know next generation seeds has them but they take forever I’ve heard. I’d be willing to trade

1 Like

Was not a van haggard fan at all. Will get some pics up tomorrow morning. Been super busy here. Trying to get this house done

3 Likes

Try @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Thnx for the tag @Tuned . Yep, I do have fem ISS beans in my Hall thread. lol
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/2867
So, @nick131740 if you wanna come check em out, they’re here. No problemo.

2 Likes

Sweet dude! Thanks for the prompt reply.

2 Likes

Time for an update, plants are doing well. Budsites are forming. The stretch on the fb is considerable, training is definitely a must. Soil mix is pretty spot on a little hot but they are some strong plants .

14 Likes

Your doing a nice job, i tried the outdoor thing with no success. Bugs ate everything, plants look great.

2 Likes

Right on brother. Looking great. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Beautiful plants, Keep up the great work. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looking good @Mrgreenthumb
Nice and healthy, I like the dark green leaf color.:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Tuned, one is a little lighter green than the other 2. Just feeding sweet and liquid karma at this point, I tried giving some bloom nutes but they said HELL NO, and ran into a bit of lock out. That is the reason some leaves are showing yellow. Back on track now thou.

3 Likes

Going to produce some nice buddage. I just pluck those yellows off and keep feeding in micro-doses. :sunglasses: :metal: Can add some Yucca into your feeding. I do it every couple weeks in bloom.

3 Likes

will check out the yucca. So far the grow has gone better than expected, made a few mistakes, under feeding, used to much silica which stunted growth a bit. But just going to roll with it. Next year will be much better. Haven’t had any problems with bugs so far.

3 Likes

Looks good out there, you’re doing great :+1:

3 Likes

You will learn shit every year. I stunted my east row by cutting my water usage this year. Last year I overwatered and my east row was bigger. I’ve started going out and giving east row water a day ahead of the west row. Seems to be helping. Curve balls come and we learn.

2 Likes

@ColeLennon do you think I should put the helmets on ?

1 Like

I am thinking we are not going to have a bad weather fall this year… dammit

Do you mean cover your plants from the rain?
I don’t think you are far enough into flower yet to worry about it. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Yea that is what we call covering… yea I guess no need to cover the plant yet, I wonder thou if I should try to cover the top of the pot to keep saturation down?

2 Likes