Favorite Blueberry strains?

I’m hoping some of you out there can point me towards some newer more exciting Blueberry or Blue Moonshine strains. I’m finding a lot of traditional crosses but not much that makes me go wow. What are some of your favorites? Looking for strong Blueberry flavor and taste notes. Thanks y’all!

13 Likes

I recommend BlueDigiBerry from @VerdantGreen :partying_face:

Pz :v:t2:

12 Likes

Check out the Blueberry Diesel folks are testing for @anonymous4289

10 Likes

Doesn’t look like the @anonymous4289 are freely available but would fit the bill nicely, maybe I can track another down. Thanks for the input.

3 Likes

I would wait until some F2s are floating around. The taste profile is not very blueberry. But I’m sure very blue berry phenos will be found in the F2s.

2 Likes

I sent a dm, can’t find any seed banks I’m familiar with that have it but thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Pretty sure he is making them available to those will to grow them soon but he could say for sure.

3 Likes

Yeah, talk to @anonymous4289 and visit his thread.

Blue Digiberry can be found at
https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/product/bluedigiberry-f3-regs/
I’ve grown the F2s and wow I got some awesome blueberry terps! Also had a Blue dream (Santa cruz cut) x Blue Digiberry that was just to die for, very NLD(sativa) Blueberry! Wonderful daytime smoke.

8 Likes

Humbolt seed co. Blueberry Muffin- 5 star in my book. Grows beautifully and easy. Got it all, bag appeal, scent is off the hook, dries and cures amazing. Chill weed tastes so good you want to toke on it.

45 Likes

Does it have a true blueberry nose? The listings show a 45 day flowering is it that quick? Super appealing as an F9

4 Likes

Riot seeds…that blue bonnet male he uses put out blueberry terps for sure…

7 Likes

Smells and tastes like blueberry muffins “Intense Terps”. I pulled mine Oct 8th in the PNW. Indoors you could pull it faster.

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s a great one also! For sure🔥
Better then any “pure” Blueberry I’ve ever smoked!

1 Like

PM sent. get back to me and we’ll figure it out.

3 Likes

I can recommend Blueberry Muffin from a terp perspective too, the last time I grew it was 2021. The potency is decent although it’s not the “punchiest” strain from that perspective, but it flowers quickly and has tons of terpenes just like its name. Pic mine from the 2021 outdoor grow in early September.

19 Likes

I couldn’t recommend any lots claim blueberry but the terps are rare ime.

I’m about to harvest some blueberry twist from advanced female seeds they’re the most promising blueberry aromas I’ve had in years and countless blue strains.

_20221212_152620
I’ll be harvesting tomorrow or day after.

16 Likes

Any recommendations for a reputable HSC online retailer? Ive done all my buissiness with Fluer de mal, seedsman, and JBC up to this point.

1 Like

Retailers – Humboldt Seed Company

1 Like

That only finds local brick and mortar retailers. Sadly, I do not have the luxury of being near any such store.

1 Like

Look around their site. They’re going to be available at most reputable dealers.

1 Like