Favorite Headstash/Bag Appeal Strains

What are those favorites out there for that super top shelf, potency through the roof, terps to die for, prettier than pretty strains? Those strains that really make you say wow and you remember forever? Those ladies that have just stuck in your mind after all those years…

3 Likes

Chemmy Jones
Grape Stomper OG
Joseph OG
Lizard Hashplant
Triangle Kush
Irene Kush
Pink Kush
Bubba Kush
Gas Face
Oakland Purple Kush
Donnie Burger
First Class Funk

6 Likes

Agree 100% on the Grapestomper is always a treat, got some going now.

I’ll have to check out the lizard hash plant haven’t heard of that one

2 Likes

I’m a little biase @Naptown916 , but the Biker Slush is pretty sweet.

Not my pic
:grin::v::canada:

5 Likes

So I know probably hard to have a favorite with all you got going on but biker slush then definitely one of the better ones? After the Affie and now the CL hard not to want Budderton beans in the garden.

2 Likes

Thanks for your words. The Affies are more of a breeding tool then a stand alone and the CL was just an open pollination with no selection . The BS is something I’ve been working for a while now and is reflecting the time and effort I put into the selections. It’s terp profile as well as it’s effects are strong and it’s colorful and looks great in the bag.
:grin::v:

7 Likes

Ghost train haze
Gelato 41
Gelato 33
Zkittles

Ah good to know, biker slush definitely be the next one we try.

1 Like

Love the gelato as well, thanks for sharing

Do you have a cut or have you grown the oakland purple kush? Idk how well versed you are with the pk cuts but do think it could be a differ cut renamed? If your looking for something close to the oakland purple kush check out Omuerta Genetix 1k oaks. Its gages oak tree taken to f5. Oak tree is oakland purple kush x joseph og. Rank dank :fire: