Favorite Orange Strain Seeds?

Well I should explain myself… I recently decided to switch from OG heavy strains to more terp, flavor heavy strains and noted a few holes flavor wise in my collection. I got great guidance from the community on Blueberry strains and picked up some heat so I’m back for your favorite orange terps.

Specifically I’m looking for a more stabilized strain with a reliable Grow pattern and reliable orange specific taste. Tangie, clementine that’s fine too but that orange family or sour orange. I also need it to not grow monstrous. Tent grower now and most of the Tangie I’ve grown for example was huge. Need it stay reasonable and not stretch excessively.

Thank you!

15 Likes

Orange Sunshine easy

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Muh 1993 orange line

7 Likes

TGA Agent Orange It’s like a bag of oranges went off in your mouth. Grows beautiful. I grew it in 2007. :100: :fire:

10 Likes

Who’s the Breeder?

1 Like

Always wanted to try that Agent Orange. I tried some Jilly Bean from a buddy that was laden with orange scent and smooth smoke. Their orange velvet must have been an orange tree.

Recently tried a CSI sherbet fallen soldier that was orange and sharp tingly zesty citrus to the max!

I haven’t ordered any but I am definitely curious about some of the Mz Jill Jilly Bean work that’s available at Seeds Here Now. There are F2’s available and S1’s that were recently available but currently out of stock. Hope you find some orange plants that fit your need @Naptown916, and thanks for starting this topic. I think there’s value in these types, especially when outcrossing. Those zesty citrus terps really seem to amplify other terpenes! I remember hearing someone else talking about that and thinking to myself, yes exactly! Much love

5 Likes

Yeah same boat been looking for em but stock is limited. Problem with finding strains these days is crosses and names have gotten so crazy, hard to find stuff. Miss the days of White Skunk and Blue Widow when you just knew what was what. I have faith though some OGers with some go tos.

4 Likes

Loudog has a bunch of Agent Orange and C-Plus (Chimera Cali-O x Skunk #1) hybrid seeds in the Beans 4 St Jude thread, three packs for $50 donation until Christmas, including one that’s those two crossed as the mother.

3 Likes

Seed Cellar is clearing out old stock at 70% off. They have a bunch of Orange stuff. Especially the MTG Orange Turbo. Frenchy said that was one of his favs for making hash

4 Likes

Thank you I’ll have to check this out

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Crockett is about to drop some more Tangie work, if he hasn’t dropped it already, I know that gets props for big orange terps

4 Likes

Bodhi

:thinking:

Not sure wtf.

He used the Cali-O on something…

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Hopefully there is a drop the Tangie is out at the spots I buy

1 Like

I don’t think Seedfinder is correct. My notes list Orange Sunshine as CaliO (AE77 cut) x Sunshine Daydream.

OG member 50State crossed Bodhi’s Orange Sunshine to Bodhi’s Goji OG. Seeds of ‘Orange Goji’ float around here from time to time. It’s fantastic smoke but mine didn’t have the super high level of citrus terps you’re looking for. Best I’ve grown for orange is Tangie.

11 Likes

Consider offering up a trade in one of the trading threads here, few thousand Tangie F2’s in Members hands on OG.

I’d hook you up but I’m down to my last half dozen…

7 Likes

This has been my plan just unsure what to put up for trade that matches the value of a Tangie F2

1 Like

Our favorite Orange strain is 24K Gold…she’s a Tangie x Kosher Kush…
She’s a moderately easy grow with good yeilds of smaller but exceptionally frosty buds. Best thing is her smell and flavor…strong sweet/tart tangerine! Remember those old-school tangerine life savor candies? Smells just like them!
Very relaxing, happy, chatty smoke with a distinctive sugary orange taste…one of Draigs top 5!

10 Likes

Mimosa EVO x Orange Punch from Barney’s Farm

Jilly Bean from Mz Jill’s Genetics

2 Likes

What ever happened to Orange Crush from like the late nineties?

4 Likes

Useful’s bag of oranges crosses seem to be strong orange. I tried one plant of Booba from dino party chucks - bubba x bag of oranges, and it had a really strong zesty orange funk going on.

6 Likes