Favorite Seed Companies

I thought it might be fun to see what seeds people are impressed with, and what your sprouting at the moment.
Why don’t we list our favorite three and what your sprouting or growing.
For me :

1 TGA

2 Bodhi

3 MTG

Right now i am sprouting a unnamed Girl Scout crossed with Sorcerors Apprentice, and growing Orange Creamsicle.

2 Likes

Nothing going currently… VERY soon looking at genetics now:

who I am looking at : TGA, DNA , HSO , Dinafem, House of the GG, G13 Labs , Greenhouse Seed co.

Looking for that coffee ground smell if you have any suggestions ! :smiley:

My 3 favorite… I cannot put in order but out of the ones I have personally seen / tried / grown (have not tried too many)

• DNA Genetics / Reserva Privada
  • TGA
  • Dinafem

Coffee flavor huh. I don’t have anything on the top of my head. Closest thing that comes to mind is the earthy anise of Durban crosses. Maybe an Afghani Durban cross. Thanks for contributing.

Interesting will look into it. I have had it a few times, the BEST was some “Bubba Kush” I did not know the grower so could not confirm but was amazing. I have seen a few descriptions as having a coffee or smelling like coffee grounds . I don’t drink coffee but one of the best smells. I have since had Bubba but more earthy than coffee

Thanks for the input!

I mentioned on another thread I really like Jabbas Stash from Bodhi. Bubba Crossed with Snow Lotus.

I like it!

1 Like

CannaBioGen, Dj.Short, Tropical Seeds Co… I heard a lot of fine about Delicatessen n Reggae Seeds, or the French Underground Seeds Collective (USC)…

1 Like

My favorites are the only ones I have access to ,lol.They are TGA Subcool, Cali Connection and Ontario’s Best.They all have such nice selections that I am completely happy going through their menus. So far I have grown Black Domina, Bubble Berry and I have Boss Hog slated as one of my spring plantings.

1 Like

Hey MiG! You have me ready to try CannaBioGen. If they have any at my dispensary I am going to grab them. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Hello Stonervet68. I really like Tga’s flavor profiles. I have Brian Berry Cough and it will be run soon. I haven’t tried Black Domina but it is on the list. A friend ran The Boss Hogg and it had a great yield. Nice of you to contribute.

Hello ryasco.Yes,the Black Domina is very tasty.And I am looking forward to running the Boss Hogg this spring. If I am not mistaken, Hogg is Chem Dog 4 made to produce at commercial yields level.

2 Likes

Hear lots of good things about TGA, Rare Dankness, DNA, Dinafem and a few more.

Up till now I haven’t grown since 2012 and the last two varieties I grew were Burmese Kush by TH Seeds and Big Bud by Sensi.

Currently Growing
Holy Grail Kush - DNA
Critical Kush - Royal Queen

1 Like

Yes TGA has some very interesting genetics. I am going to try purgatory and Agent Orange in my Spring Grow also. I am going to throw in some Jilly Bean too just because it looks so good,lol.

Hello there GrowEasy, Welcome to OG. Rare Dankness has Scott’s OG which i am a big fan of. TGA you can pretty much through a dart and find a good strain. How is that Holy Grail Kush?

1 Like

Agent Orange is one of his bigger yielders from what he says on weed nerd. I love orange strains. They make the room smell so good. I just smile every time i open my flower room.

I was just listening to Scott from Rare Darkness speak on episode 69 of Free Weed.They were at the Seattle cup and he was in a panel with DJ Short and some other luminaries.

Nice, DJ Short has been around awhile. You couldn’t talk california weed without bring up DJ Short’s blueberry. I just stumbled on to Scott’s OG. Igrew it My last run and was blown away by the lemons. Not sour but sugary lemons. Just amazing.

I don’t know if you never listen to Danny danko’s free weed podcast but you get some very good information from there. They have panels where luminaries from The Grow industry such as DJ Short speak and they tell you little tidbits of information on how they do things it is really cool.

1 Like

I will check it out. I listen to subcool’s you tube stuff and the GrowTubeRoundTable. Same scoop with the big wigs of the bizz.

1 Like

You will love the holy grail! Grow’s awesome! I would also recommend DNA Cannalope Kush ! one of the best smells, good yielder and great daytime smoke

2 Likes

TGA,
DNA,
RARE DANKNESS
HAVE CHERRYGASM AND girltime both from TGA going right now

2 Likes