Favorite strain swap

I’m making this thread for everyone who has some killer genetics to swap with other for their favorite strains. I am searching for a original GDP a good cheese And a blueberry.

11 Likes

I have fruit salad from expert seeds, ogkz and blue dream from HSO and Purple moby dick from dinafem for Cuttings.and have a few beans also.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Anyone? I’m so happy with the fruit salad! Tastes great!

It will be nice once some others get involved. Lol. Hopefully it don’t take to long.

3 Likes

I have ken’s grandaddy purple in line for indoor growing after one other project. I’m planning to breed the grandaddy purple so I can get enough seeds for long term medical use.

4 Likes

I think I found a old school blueberry! In that big pill bottle that I been trading with people on here. And some of you guys have beans from the keepers… yeah about halfway through flowering it Started turning Blue/purple and the buds are big and really dense.

I’m going to try and reveg and clone her if anyone want to check it out.

10 Likes

I am interested, let me know. :v:

2 Likes

Yessir, hopefully here in a couple weeks we will have a few cuts off her, she has a huge root system so I don’t think it will take too long.

2 Likes

21 posts were split to a new topic: The real Blue Dream from Humboldt? HSO or HSC?

Did you see that I said I was going to have to re-veg her? I’m not trying to be a dick.

That sounds like an interesting cross, but you won’t have Blue Dream when you are done, maybe Dreamlike Blueish lol. Blue Dream is a specific pheno of a specific cross, and that is why it is known as clone-only. It’s not like cake ingredients where you can just mix this strain and that strain and automagically re-create another strain, which is exactly why the newer DJ Short genetics don’t match up to his older stuff, which was from his first Blueberry mother that he had kept around since the 1970’s, that he lost. It’s like saying Albert Einstein’s father was a German salesman and engineer and his mother was a German housewife, so if you mix a German salesman and engineer with a German housewife you will breed another Albert Einstein.

6 Likes

Does anyone have a German Salesman and Engineer with a housewife they would like to trade? Oh that’s right I don’t have an Old Lady… NEVERMIND!

5 Likes

And I this thread is for people’s favorite strains, to swap. Not talk shit on what your not involved in… so. I am growing the blue dream for my dude cuz he wanted it. I never cared for the stain I thought it was over hyped and the only reason it was so popular is cuz it grows really easily, big, is mold resistant and they busted everyone’s head for it.

1 Like

List going. Lol. Some can get lost if they wanna be a dick… we all love and peace round here!

You trying to get some cuts or seeds @Enjoil? If you have the ability to clone I don’t mind sending snips if you pay the postage

I wasn’t trying to be flagged but I also wasn’t about to listen to another you grow trash kid thread this isn’t roll it up have some class folks

Someone needs to get me that Santa Cruz cut I ain’t scared to ship it around until then I will have to rely on this blueberry leaning version I got :unamused:

6 Likes

Cuttings. Of what you love in your garden! I’m talking the knock outs. I have fruit salad from expert seeds and ogkz from hso. Both are outstanding, and my favorite right now is purple moby dick from dinafem. Yes I can root cuttings pretty well. The purple moby dick smells so exotic! Like that purple spice that is real sweet apple/grape. I’m going to throw original haze pollen( that was gifted) on all that I mentioned in this post and see what we get.

2 Likes

And I ain’t worried about some kid talkin shit that’s growing spider mites in a 2x4 in his mamas basement. Lol. I was just showing what I found. I agree it isn’t so pretty in the picture, wait til it’s dried and manicured. It was really pretty. And I’m sure when I grow it inside and take care of her she will be VERY NICE.

1 Like

I’ve split some off-topic stuff regarding “Who is the real Humboldt?” from this thread into new one.

Let’s get back to the OP’s topic.

3 Likes

That’s pcp bro! Lol. That’s drug abuse man! 50 grams, wait,were they fresh? That I can believe,but dry, no way. And need better hippie friends if you got to eat that much L. I at a ten strip once an will never do that again! It was fun for the first few hours, Then stuff kept looping a repeating. And I had this “ it’s all been done” doom feeling. So now days I find someone to split a ten strip with.

1 Like

Awe?where did the post of dude saying he was tripping on weed harder than On 50 grams of shroom or over a ml of acid. Lol total bs. I think I would still be drooling if I ate a whole milli! Dudes on sherm! Lol

1 Like

I never said I tripped harder than 50g+ of shrooms. I was using that to indicate I had extensive experience with psychedelics. I’ve gone up to 75g. What I did say was that the psychedelic effects of that blue dream were unlike any psychedelic I’ve tried and had more dramatic and novel visual field disturbances. That stereotypical 60s swirling has been forever elusive to me until I tried that blue dream. And although It was very intense, I didn’t trip nearly as hard as I did on 75g of shrooms; that landed me in the hospital and ended my relationship with psychedelics forever.

Edit: I don’t personally recommend going too deeply down the psychedelic rabbit hole. It’s a good launchpad for a journey continued with meditation, not further psychedelic exploration, imho. And let me add that heroic doses of psychedelics don’t scale in a linear manner. The effects of a 1000mcg dose aren’t a 100mcg dose times ten. It’s a wholly different experience. Psychedelics generally have less visual field disturbances at heroic doses and more true hallucinations, delirium, and moments of religious lucidity. This is an area of psychic exploration where it is important to have an open mind and not think of doses in terms of something to be conquered or something to be proud of being able to do. It’s like walking a tight rope, and I fell off.

4 Likes

Thank you for dropping these nuggets of knowledge on us! Makes total sense to me. Still gonna give it a whirl and see what comes of it. Also got some tangie regs to play with. Tangie x Blueberry ? Sounds tasty already :sunglasses:

3 Likes