Favourite way of smoking?

I have been thinking about, what is the most popular way of smoking among stoners?
feel free to post pics of your favourite glass or pipe.

8 Likes

8e3bfdfcad9ac7fa322a581eb7ead6ff0604debb_2_375x500 IMG_20221104_193748_701 IMG_20221104_193514_700 IMG_20221104_193443_083 0de66807dc0708e2849b7f7e18dc9d4371c7fe10_2_375x500 0f473e5d74f98faba35aae8aae0346ed51d7591d_2_345x221 40695c8f03581ea23e53e894cd5170627f4ae7ee_2_375x500

18 Likes

I’ve smoked blunts and bongs, I’ve hit joints with tongs. I’ve smoked with many and with few, I’ve smoked overlooking incredible views.

Across them all the common thread to what makes it a favorite is when I’m smoking with good company. With friends old or new, family, and loved ones is my favorite way to smoke! Laughing a bunch together ideally! Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

I usually smoke J’s or out of my Proto Pipe.

3 Likes

Flowers wrapped in Elements.
:smiley:

4 Likes

I smoke many different pieces, cannagars, blunts, joints, my volcano. All of it dab rigs. Electric or not. :fire:

1 Like

Homer definitely Homer.Hes my favorite.Ive had this micro Hammer for 10 years now and i wish i knew who made it.Got it at a gas station for 11$ and this thing is made out if the toughest glass ive ever seen.This thing got rage chucked across a concrete floor rough surfaced and has been dropped on concrete bumblings multiple times.All it has is a small scuff mark you couldn’t see unless you were really on it.Ive had 350$ glass Monster Glass pipes from Rek glass beautiful pipes that broke looking at them the wrong way.Sometimes Going cheap pays off i guess lol

11 Likes

My daily pieces are as plain as I could find clear borosilicate bongs, a 16" and a 20."

This, however, is my favorite pipe. It’s harsh on my old throat, so I only use it on special occasions. One of the things I like about it is that it’s a federal offense. The bowl and more white band next to the mouthpiece pieces are elephant ivory. The darker two bands are mammoth ivory. The wood is wenge. This was gifted to me by a now deceased friend. Thank you, Patrick.

You can see the piece with the bowl in it was burned at some point in the past. Even though it looks as if the burned area is soft, it’s not. None of the white “ashy” portions have been rubbed or flaked off. It looks just as it did when it came to me more than a decade ago.

21 Likes

What a marvelous piece.I always wanted a Wooly mammoth tusk bowl .Figured if it was already deceased a couple hundred thousand years wouldn’t be hurting any current elephants and from what i hear in the right spots in Alaska there are thousands sitting in that soon to be thawed permafrost

4 Likes

i have smoked it all ways, joints blunts,glass, metal, out of soda cans, apples and other fruits, i love smoking it all ways, i like the fastest to the brain i can find, any and all strains ill suck in, ill eat it, drink it or whatever, i just really enjoy using this fin plant we all have. i guess i like to get high. Whos with me?

2 Likes

For me, recently its been a nice dry herb vape, ( I need a new one tbh lol )

The flavor is basically unmatched, and if it aint a nice little portable one aint good enough hit for you invest in a ball vape setup, you can rip bong rips of vaped weed all day and get super stoned while not combusting and getting full flavor . its kinda nice man

And if electronics are not for you check out the dynavap. they got some nice products. When I hit the thing right It gave me a rip that was similar to a blunt or something but fully vaped bud lol .

2 Likes

One of my favorite ways of smoking is fucked up and naked on the beach.

3 Likes

IN jamacaia

2 Likes

Bongs and joints. Used to be a blunt/leaf smoker but fuckkkkkk that

4 Likes

I prefer cones and water bongs/pipes personally. I broke my bowl 4 months ago and don’t really miss it.

2 Likes

I tried a shirlock bowl once it was actually really nice and smooth

2 Likes

My most common implement. It holds about 1.5-3 hits per load. Clogs easy and hits ruff, but it is discreet and convenient. I don’t really have a favorite way to smoke. I prefer to eat it.

5 Likes

B O N G

Glass bong, extra bowl & stem so I can keep them rotated & cleaned daily.

3 Likes

Old school heavy Pyrex 22-inch straight shooter bong, big glass-stopper bowl. Or the shorty version.

2nd choice is a glass pipe with a diffuser bowl (many holes at the bottom of the bowl)

ryot makes these wooden one hitters, much wider bore, they clog less @Gadarien

8 Likes