FBSC Lemint Seed Run

An incredible finish to an incredible run my friend.

1 Like

Thanks guys! @PineTarBastard there wonā€™t be anything to smoke except for seed pods. I could try the fan leaves.

5 Likes

Lol, I had the same issue with my PPP run. By the time I took out the seeds what was left was not worth smoking. Did get plenty of seeds though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That was a good run you had too. 15000 seeds in a 4x4 tent?

3 Likes

Yeah and only 3 small female plants. I was super happy with that run. Just the pollen alone made soooo many crosses out there and soon the fall box will send beans world wide. Happy New Year brother.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s Awesome! Happy new year to you too buddy!

6 Likes

Great work @corey. Happy New Year!

4 Likes

You are O.G. true and through.

2 Likes

Thanks @Upstate! Iā€™m honored to be doing thisā€¦ happy new year to you too bud!

4 Likes

Got that pollen @corey !

Now to figure out what to make seeds with!

Thank you for being so generous!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awesome! Best of vibes and luck pollenating!

I have a little of pollen left if anyone wants it.

6 Likes

Well the plants are still alive! the seeds must be making oil because the plants are falling. This is what I just saw. They are not backing off the water yet. Iā€™m sure they will soon
Just a little ms and coconut water every watering.

17 Likes

looking great @corey, im really enjoying this one!
happy new year

1 Like

Iā€™m enjoying it too. Itā€™s definitely differentā€¦ Happy new year to you too.

1 Like

Yes please and thank youšŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

You want pollen?

2 Likes

Come to think of it, if you have enough for two, I might be able to use some of that eventually. I donā€™t have any indicas growing right now, but eventually Iā€™ll be able to find a proper cross. How long does pollen keep if you freeze it?

2 Likes

If you do it right it could last 3 years. If it was frozen in nitrogen then forever most likely.
Get within 10 days and let me know. If I have enough Iā€™ll send you some.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Yes, please.
Iā€™m revegging a Blockhead (freak sativa pheno) thatā€™s looking for some love. :smiley:

4 Likes