FBSC Manga Rosa and Paraguay 2022

Salve @Gugumelo, OG.

Tamu ai, mandando as boas em sua direcção. Dé um aló quando puder.

Abraço do Marola

6 Likes

There’s still many pure and interesting sativas at south América. I’m trying to get seeds but mostly of the people is very distrustful, here is an example that there are still interesting things

18 Likes

Blz @Elchischas … Eai ? Forum de MACONHA tem esses Con > Pode ser no OG ou no GR

Ainda + uzu BR … Os brothers param de frequentar o “culto” e o coração logo aperta

Insta Zap Telegram neguinho tá nem ai … Enfim

But you said “distrustfull” so i’m in man :star_struck:

Paraguay and Ipanema same L23º S … Same photo time

Bagulho é louco = Pot is Crazy Lol

Never buy a seed > But since 2014 … Non stop . Clone Breed Overfert Reveg Hermie porra toda . Vega half sun half led Flora SUN … Organicão
First joint 74 First Guerrilla 82 First indoor 96 >

This plant is from a huge seed saved from the bricks

TMJ

10 Likes

Olá irmão
Como vai?
que planta interessante você tem aí
Parece muito com os das fotos que enviei
Então você acha que poderia ser o mesmo tipo de planta?
Estou tentando fazer intercâmbio na América do Sul há muito tempo, mas é difícil
mas ele acreditou que temos grande esperança em você irmão! :pray:t6:
um abraço fraterno do México
se você quiser sementes é só me dizer e eu posso te enviar com prazer

5 Likes

Oaxaca Gold from Criptic labs, it got that kind of beautiful bud like a wheat spike or just in little balls
makes me think of early forms of pure sativas

15 Likes

Looks pretty stealth :sweat_smile:, this plant is astonishing, so much variety around … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

:rofl::sweat_smile::rofl: yup. That one won’t draw too much attention lol. So refreshing to see such plants. Its beautiful in a wild way. I bet it has a great high. (Maybe even two of them :grin:)

3 Likes

Cool plant. What is this one? Brazilian or Paraguayan?

1 Like

@Upstate Being it from brick weed, I’d say Paraguayan… Let’s see what @Bud_Weiser says :face_with_monocle: :flushed:

@Gugumelo Hope everything is fine with you and your loved ones brother :hugs:

2 Likes

Alchemy… Hermosa

@Bud_Weiser what is the scene in Suriname, is there a local strain there.and cool to smoke
With it being a Dutch Colony…probably some Amsterdam influence?
Is it worth a visit…?

Obrigado
P J

2 Likes

There is in Guyana…

It’s supposed to be very dangerous in Georgetown…

I follow this American guy on you tube…he is there just now.

1 Like

Hi @Upstate i like very much your up state mood man … weed networks is for fun and play with da guys . Brotherhood stuff blablabla

This straw ops kkk … Guaranteed Paraguayan Origin In 3 times

First … My L23ºS is the same of Caballeros land and i have planted Brickseed (only) for 3 years … regulars … take some clones … hermies
smoke good flowers from some broad leaf fenos … Rip 2 fenowheat mutations … Stinggy

But this plant … HOW IT POPS UP HERE? same time and same look of mano @Elchischas … way up north >>> Alchimia ? Lol Looks like a Hell Loon from Doctor G

Second … I’m developing a theory that different strains (from Indica to Sativa ) like to mature at the same time in my simple op . Clownerys even early > Like Happy Mondays > Tomorrow
before the sun … sorry The moon cult … :crossed_swords: :dagger: :axe:

Third… i expect that sleeping with her (bat mode ) 2 days … Wet scent rules

2 Likes

Blz @Panamajock

I have the opportunity to explore the coastline from Trinidad Tobago down to São Luiz …
Surfing mag google earth … new spot contest … The winner whas Skeleton Bay in Namibia

To say … North Maranhão Pára Amapa (Br) French Guiana Suriname Guiana and half of Venezuela … Planet Earth Tks… NO Condos No Surf No Club Meds … Only flat land mangrove black sand brown water … No nothing … Wild .

In some Discovery zapping … UK leased or rented … ALL Guiana for tropical forest research
French probably do the same …

Meanwhile the black and gold Brick’s armored Helys flying from the gold (Canadian?) mines
with 400kg plus …unknow zip … My brother saw it and told me > Amapá and vicinitys > No narcos accepted > no media >

My suggestion is Nicaragua …

2 Likes

Courtesy Google Photos … Captions for free

13 Likes

I e been to Nicaragua , about 17 yeas ago…Had some strange experiences and great time…Beautiful country with beautiful people.

Ometepe is a must…

Probably Colombia …I feel some wanderlust and it’s cheap to fly from here…

Take care …thanks for the reply and your wisdom,

3 Likes

Forget about Suriname and Guianas … Colombia is my personal bet for SA … Better than Bariloche or Fritzroy …

Cartagena … San Andrés …Parque Tayrones >

And is AAA for CCC+R … Cannabis Coffe Coke and Roses :grinning: :heart_eyes: :innocent:

This video is all good mano @Panamajock … 28 min is perfect for you

And the music … the bananas

Paraguayan consemilla from half to 1 dollar/g Colombian sinsemilla 4 dollar/g …

No pure landys …

2 Likes

the result of prohinition:
guys in columbia ( a worldfamous Ganjaregion) grow kush under indoor lights outside, and have to hide from police. LOL

4 Likes

Grinspoon might be one half Oaxaca, one half Thai. In your link there is even resin on the stalk like my Old Silversides Oaxaca. I’m pretty sure the wheat phenos are just closer to being wild plants. Paraguay wheat Pheos don’t smoke well?

2 Likes

Greenhouse seeds is one of the reasons it’s so hard to find local land races in South America.

2 Likes