FDM - Sweet Pink Grapefruit x SWT4 strain tester

@Baudelaire, the most honorable, humble and knowledgeable breeder I have known to be here since the OG1.0 era.

Thanks for your confidence. I will run it flawlessly.

Thanks for tuning in.

Sci :robot:

23 Likes

Holy crap bro and I thought I had a lot of irons in the fire. . .well good luck on this one too!

4 Likes

Ok one of the seedlings died due to root rot, there was a little white mycellium on it and had to dispose of it, soaking another seedling to replace it with immediately, need 3 females of each genetic, since space is tight.

5 Likes

Big fan of this blood here ^^ Bookmarked.
Sound like a fire BX ! go go go

4 Likes

Oh you’re gonna love my new threads next week or so…

So very glad to have you on board Mr.@Fuel. I am at your service. Thanks.

5 Likes

Update on this genetic for @Baudelaire

They show a lot of vigorosity, and one of them was all yellow and weak, but it’s bouncing back.

Look real good these ones!

Sweet Pink Grapefruit x SWT4, get it here —> https://fdmseeds.com/

9 Likes

Vigorosity, I like that.

Actually, the SPG x SWT4 is an unreleased line that I’m using, along with the Original Blueberry x SWT4 line, in the Sweet Tooth 5 project. Sweet Tooth 4 F3 gen seeds are available.

Looking forward to your grow-out of this cross.

-b420

5 Likes

Hello good sir, here they are as of today.

Well Mr. B, gonna take them to flower and smoke to give you a report and all…

Maybe i can also send you a sample… NOOOOOT!!! JK!

6 Likes

Looking great. I’m a big fan of the Sweet Tooth which I sadly no longer have. I’m following this with interest.

3 Likes

Mr. B can hook you up! @Baudelaire

3 Likes

Following this one. Have some @Baudelaire eggs (cindy) waiting the summer subside a bit.
They will meet a nice (I hope) Brazilian girl that JUST artived :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Girls are in a hurry.

@Baudelaire genetics are the shyte, get them here —> https://fdmseeds.com/

Growing very fast and looking the part, mos def.

Enjoy peeps.

6 Likes

Another update, this babies are going fast…

Another 13 days of veg and boom!

We are going into flower, God help me to finish them, dry them and jar them before i have to move…

On Dec 1st.

6 Likes

Just to give you a comparison of a fan

It’s the #3 at F1 state, as you see the shape don’t lie with yours.
Golden Kudos to both of you, FDM and MS, you’re truly respecting this great genetic.

11 Likes

You are not gonna believe the vigorosity on these plants, amazing…

One of the plants showed pistillate primordia just after 4 nights, WTH is that!!!???

The ones from @Baudelaire are the FDMs marked in purple. Nicest ones in the bunch too.

Thanks Mr. B for the confidence, buy these genetics here —> https://fdmseeds.com/

12 Likes

Looking really nice:) I’m not so surprised that they’re showing early. Swt#3 tends to show preflowers under 18/6 if you veg them for 6+ weeks and I think the SPG clone has similar tendencies. The downside of course is that males tend to flower and are easily lost.
I wonder if there are some super early phenos to be found in that batch? I typically harvested Swt#3 around day 52 12/12, and would often harvest large tops around day 45 to prevent mold.
Not that I would mind trading an extra week of flower for a fast veg and a good stretch.

5 Likes

Funny, but yeah it happened.

They had been veggin for three weeks tho… like 20 days actually.

EDIT, no correction they were planted on 7/26 but time has gone fast…

3 Likes

Looking full and healthy. I need to make an order soon. I’ll be following along for the ride!

3 Likes

You won’t regret it, i am positive!

3 Likes

im following the show from the shadows… :wink:
DS

2 Likes