February giveaway from Coastal Mary Seeds! (sorry I'm late) (closed)

Hi,

Little later than normal again. Sorry about that but it’s been a busy month and I had a lot to get organised :slight_smile:

The big news is that we’re now an official distributor for BlimBurn Seeds. A big move for us!
We’ve added 12 new strains from their collection and plan to add more.

We have some restrictions due to another company who used to work with BlimBurn, screwing them over. So we’re building trust and proving ourselves.
We’re limited to 3 packs for now and must account for every seed. I did get permission for this giveaway no worries there :slight_smile:

If all goes well we will also gain access to signature strains from Steve DeAngelo and Kyle Kushman.
I may run a poll with next months giveaway to get your opinions on which strains we should carry.

We’re also taking part in the newest drop from Gorilla Gas Genetics who will be dropping some crazy strains! That’s coming next month!

I’m giving away 5 packs of strains, absolutely free as a thank you to the Overgrow community.
It’s simple, go here https://coastalmary.com/shop/
and pick which strain you would like, and I’ll ship them out to you asap! In return, I’d love to see your grows when you start them but that’s a request and not a rule :smiley:
All orders will come with tracking as well.

Few rules though:
1 strain per pack. Makes things easier on me.
If you won last month, consider letting someone else win this time. It’s just nice
Please don’t enter if you’re a seedbank.
I can only ship to Canada and the USA. USA orders will be stealth shipped. I will try to send to the USA in official packaging but I’m a little wary about that.
If there’s any problems, let me know asap. I’m willing to make things right if something goes wrong.
I can’t send grinders to the USA, sorry!
Please don’t ask me for my personal info, that was a bit weird and creepy.

Now that’s out of the way, first five people to comment with the strain they like will win and I’ll contact you via PM for your address.

And if you don’t win but want to order anyway, use coupon code BLIMBURN20 for 20% off for the next week :slight_smile:

Good luck everyone!

And that’s 5! Will be contacting you for shipping addresses or how to do it through the website :slight_smile:

Til next month!

12 Likes

I’m in thanks guys!

1 Like

Dinotreats

That sour lemon is screaming my name! Lol

Love lemons

1 Like

Would love chemdog 4!

1 Like

Gelato is gr t

BC Diesel I’d do a log of that :green_heart:

Is the process just add the chosen strain to cart and check out ?

Sorry don’t have those yet, just letting people know for next month

1 Like

That works, usally I pm people but this way is easier.
Select cash as payment method and put overgrow in the comment section :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Feminzed or autoflower feminzed?

Dooms day Dino would be my choice . Thanks coastal Mary

1 Like

id like deadshot please

1 Like

Would love to try the Bruce banner autoflower

1 Like

Done, thanks for the opportunity :green_heart:

I’ll tag you in the grow log.

2 Likes

Got it! Thank you!
Will have this shipped asap and will send you tracking

3 Likes

I would love to try the Bruce Banner Auto flower also.

1 Like

Id like some of your ak-47 if the offer is still available.

1 Like

Wow @CoastalMarySeeds , you folks just keep on giving. I see so many I would like to try but your giveaway closed in minutes. Clearly you are becoming very popular here. Thanks for doing this and for the opportunity. Who knows, maybe I will make the next one. Congrats to those who got these.

2 Likes

I must say that Zombie Death Fuck looks looks super interesting. I am heading back to you site to look at some more stuff but wow, there are some interesting looking strains there.

5 Likes

I kinda fell in love with that one for the name alone. It’s history is quite a fun story as well.

We tried to pick a good mix of strains, some with traits that aren’t as popular over here and some forgotten or unusual ones.

I think next month I’ll run a poll on what the next run of strains we should add are. BlimBurn has got some really cool stuff

2 Likes