Female Growers ONLY GIVEAWAY

Hey OG’ERS :wave:

This giveaway starts in a few weeks as the beans are still growing & I don’t know how many seeds there will be…

Maybe 20 or 50 or so, this is a LIMITED EDITION strain…

When this goes live, I’ll tag ALL Female Growers that day & that’s when the fun begins…

What the heck is happening here? Keep reading.

I never see any giveaways specifically for the Females and I think the Fems kinda deserve it…

It’s my way of saying thanks to all the life experiences I’ve gained in the company of women in general…

Like how many times I’ve got my hand slapped for tryin to eat food as it’s cooking with Nan in the kitchen, for all the times I’ve learned the hard way & a woman helped correct my behavior :unamused:

For all the “little things” that made me who I am now and most of all, it’s because of women who help mold me, Thanks for putting up with my $Hi|T ladies.

And as such I’d like to do a giveaway only for women with a strain that’s just as BadA$$ & named it accordingly…

This GIVEAWAY is for FEMALE GROWERS ONLY !!! Hands off Bros…

So help me out & TAG All the Fems here on OG for me plz & let’s get this ball rolling…

I Made a new exciting strain & I named her Violetta the genetics are: ~(mom) Purple Paranoia BX1 X Purple Paonia Paralyzer (dad)~

I will be calling this cross " Violetta " from now on. It’s just to confusing and too much to type PPPPP as an acronym without an actual name and far to easy to confuse the two completely different strains.

Storyline:
A friend of mine on a different fourm gifted these seeds to me back In Dec 2020, it’s a personal cross of his and a fantastic one at that…
It’s called Purple Paranoia…

Here is a photo of the finished goods :wink:

I only ever had just 2 seeds of this strain & I got 1 fem & 1 male, then I almost killed off the male before I could make seeds …

Luckily @DougDawson gifted me some PPP pollen & I made sure to make this cross now called Violetta… I knew right away this one would be an amazing cross from the genetics background alone.

Mom’s background genetics info:

Purple Paranoia Genetics Star pupil X (grape romulan x huckleberry soda)

Notes from original breeder (my friend);

You will get purple buds on this strain :purple_heart:
The star pupil has lots of very dominant Thailand genetics.
This strain is full on purple grape flavor and very thai energetic.
Regular seeds only.

Some Genetics research for Purple Paranoia that I was able to dig up;

Star Pupil is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (65% indica/35% sativa) created through crossing the infamous Thai X Afghani strains. This celebrity child is best known for its heavy long-lasting high and delicious classic flavors, which makes it one of the best students in our class. The Star Pupil high hits you fast and hard, slamming into the head with immediate cerebral effects. You’ll feel heavily euphoric with a laser-sharp sense of focus that can be super distracting if you’re not careful, as you’ll tend to focus on one tiny detail of something rather than paying attention to what’s going on around you. A light tingle comes next, starting in your lower back and spine before inching its way throughout the rest of your body and leaving you fully relaxed. With its high 15-23% THC level, these effects give Star Pupil an edge in treating depression, appetite loss or nausea, insomnia, chronic pain and headaches or migraines. Star Pupil buds have oversized heavy yellow-green nugs with surprisingly bright purple undertones, lots of thin amber hairs and sparkling purple trichomes. As you pull apart each sparkling little nugget, you’ll detect aromas of fresh flowers, spicy herbs and a punch of earthy licorice. The flavor is of delicious red licorice with hints of fresh grapes and spicy woody flowers.

Grape Romulan is an out-of-this-world indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/20% sativa) strain that’s an insanely delicious crossbreed of the famously potent Romulan X Grapefruit strains. This bud offers a moderate 16-18% THC level that is perfect for newer patients and more seasoned patients alike. The Grape Romulan nug is caked with sugary white crystals and has a neon green body with deep purple and violet-red hues and orange hairs. When smoked, this frosty bud gives a soothing high that leaves you alert and focused but completely relaxed in body. Be ready for euphoric bouts of creativity and an insanely potent 2-3 hour duration of effects. Be careful not to overdose on this strain - Grape Romulan is known to give users dizziness, the jitters, and psychedelic effects if too much is smoked at once. Grape Romulan tastes exactly how it sounds - musky, sour-grape candy with an earthy grape smell. Because of its uplifting effects and full-body relaxation, its oftentimes used to treat depression, anxiety, and chronic pain. Grape Romulan is sure to take you to a smooth, fruity high that is out of this world!

Huckleberry Soda is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain (80% indica/20% sativa) created through crossing the classic Black Cherry Soda X Huckleberry Hound strains. Known for its crazy delicious flavor, Huckleberry Soda packs a rich sweet fruity cherry berry taste into each toke, with a lightly spicy exhale. The aroma follows the same profile, although with a slightly earthy chemical effect to it, too. The Huckleberry Soda high is just as delicious as the flavor, with a relaxed body and an active mind. You’ll feel a lifted state settle in a few minutes after your first toke, leaving you totally euphoric and utterly relaxed and at ease. As your mind and body settle, a tingly physical effect will begin to grow, locking you into wherever you happen to be sitting and leaving you totally sedated. Soon, you’ll find yourself drifting off into a deep and peaceful sleep that lasts for hours on end. With these potent effects and its high 11-23% average THC level, Huckleberry Soda is said to be perfect for treating conditions such as chronic pain, depression, insomnia, appetite loss, and chronic stress. This bud has oversized fluffy spade-shaped olive green nugs with dark amber hairs and a coating of matching crystal trichomes.

Sited from;

The lowdown on Mom in short form:

Strain: Purple Paranoia Regular BX1
Genetics: Star pupil X Grape Romulan X Huckleberry Soda
Variety: 80% Indica & 20% Sativa
Flowering type: Photoperiod Regular
THC Content: 20%+
CBD Content 1%+
CBG Content 1%+
Flowering Time: 60 Days
Taste: Purple Grape/ Fruity Flavors

Description of Parents:
Star Pupil is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the infamous Thai X Afghani strains. This celebrity child is best known for its heavy long-lasting high and delicious classic flavors, which makes it one of the best students in its class.

Grape Romulan is an out-of-this-world indica dominant hybrid strain that’s insanely delicious. This bud offers a moderate 16-18% THC level that is perfect for newer patients and more seasoned patients alike.

Huckleberry Soda is a rare indica dominant hybrid Known for its crazy delicious flavor that packs a rich sweet fruity cherry berry taste into each toke, with a lightly spicy exhale, relaxed body and active mind. You’ll feel a lifted state settle in a few minutes after your first toke, leaving you totally euphoric and utterly relaxed while at ease.

Disclaimer:
Not tested in anyway, possibility of being miss labled &/Or could end up with strange growth or not sprout at all, So NO crying if these turn out horrible… once these seeds are gone, that’s it. I won’t have any leftover…
Basically if anything undesirable happens 🤷 sorry :disappointed: but I can’t do anything about that. Otherwise enjoy some free seeds that may bring you some awesome cannabis…

So in short… TAG ALL OF THE FEMINIZED OG’ERS so they alone can have a chance at something specially made just for them gals.

Next post will be a tag of all the participants whenever these seeds are done growing (aprox 2 weeks)

Peace.

40 Likes

@Pluckyevil

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground’s wife, lol j/k

13 Likes

Hahaha :+1:nice

3 Likes

Love this! What a sweet thing to do for us ladies :heart: and I so appreciate all the information in the strains, interesting to read even if I don’t win :grinning: thanks!!

13 Likes

As many ladies will win as actually possible.

5 Likes

That’s pretty cool, im sure they will love it.

4 Likes

@G-paS @nefrella

3 Likes

@TwertAlert90

2 Likes

@Meesh , come check this out.

4 Likes

@anon71563794
@FreeAtLast
@nefrella
@GingerSnap

10 Likes

so is this where i post im single :grimacing:

20 Likes

Lmfao… love it.

2 Likes

Man I have a hard time keeping the men from woman straight most times here. Just growers and screen names is mostly what I see unless it comes up.

3 Likes

im down to try it. might be a minute I have the triangle kush stuff going on right now.

6 Likes

@Budafly
10 chars

4 Likes

I’ve thought of this for a while. For me anyways I’ve called enough women on here, Bro or dude so many times that most of them have corrected me so I knew the difference… I’m sure other have had the same experience. Thus if I really wanna, I’ll go dig up these types of posts to prove :thinking: female genitcs lol Basically this is the honor system BUT if I find out that one of my Bros tried to pull a fast one on me, I’ll seriously ban that person from getting anything from me ever again. Yup I’m that kinda guy ,)

10 Likes

@Foreigner this may convince Mrs. Foreigner to sign up? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Good. As much as I appreciate all my bros here, sometimes I think there are too many carrots :carrot: in the garden haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

If there was a crochet thread as active as free seeds i think my partner would join to. :laughing:

1 Like