Female pollen to give away

Hey y’all,

I grow feminized seeds for fun and storage. I am currently selfing two Irie strains, The Orangegasm is producing more pollen than I will need for 50 or so seeds. If anyone is interested in free feminized pollen I will send you some. I was going to destroy this plant but thought someone might want some. If I get an abundance of Lemon Jeffery pollen I will post it up as well.

Cheers,
BSR

28 Likes

I would love some, would you mail to Canada?

5 Likes

I would also take a bit if it’s still on offer!

Don’t think we have met yet! Welcome to OG!

6 Likes

I’m always down for magic dust to create sharable bean joy if you’re willing to mail to :canada: :hugs:

4 Likes

I’d take some if possible :smile: Thanks for offering!

1 Like

I would like some as well if you have enough, and thanks in advance either way

1 Like

Pollen is hot right now. You will no doubt get more requests that you can handle. Ha!

6 Likes

I’d appreciate some…

I was thinking of hitting my Guerilla Fume with some tangie, your pollen would cut some time for me.

1 Like

I would happily accept some. Thank you.

1 Like

Like mentioned before if Canada isn’t a problem I would be interested in some and greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

Very cool @Black-Sands-Ranch! I would like to get on this if you don’t mind

1 Like

I’m running 14 photo seeds for my winter pheno hunt, planning to be choosy with them and run mostly seeds for the summer, but if I find a keeper or two in there I’d be happy to dust them and hand out the results.

The seeds are:

3x Pistachio
3x Vanilla Creme Pie
2x Raspberry Parfait
2x Lemongrass
2x Hi-biscus
2x Blueberry Cupcake

Lots of folks seem interested in the pollen, so I’ll just throw my hat in the ring and be happy regardless; this is very generous of you!

5 Likes

I’d be down to chuck some pollen and send you some beans back. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

if you have some to send my way? i would send seed in return, maybe some seed your doing? in any case i would love some

1 Like

Oh pretty pretty please with lots of love on top :pray::green_heart::crazy_face: I have a little fem GG4 I could chuck some pollen on :rofl:

2 Likes

I will have to close this offer. It will take some time to get these sent out, when I catch up I will post up again.
Cheers
BSR

8 Likes

Keep me posted on that Lemon Jeffery!! Thanks and welcome.

2 Likes

Nice offer! I might steal this idea and do some kind of raffle with some pollen I’ll have flying soon.

3 Likes

Received! thank you so much…

4 Likes

That’s very cool of you,OG members are the best when it comes down to free seeds and pollen,best site in the net best bunch of people as well :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes