Female Seeds 420 Promo – Free Stroopwafels and more

Check out this amazing 420 promo from Female Seeds in partnership with The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/female-seeds-420-promo-free-stroopwafels-and-more

But, be quick, limited supplies!

Happy 420!

Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Blazed, Stay #TEAMVAULT

11 Likes

Hmm sounds tasty.

2 Likes

The name and description alone is too tantalizing! Hope I get lucky!

2 Likes

I havjt tried female seeds, but I’d like too

2 Likes

haven’t had a chance to try Female Seeds, but looking forward for the opportunity

1 Like

I like females and I like seeds, no brainer. Sign me up.

2 Likes

Never tried female seeds but would definitely give them a go . Good luck everyone and hope you have a happy 420 day .

1 Like

I like Female Seeds. I am currently growing a Chem OG from them.

I’ve never tried a Stroopwafel but would like to.

1 Like

Mmmmmm stroopwafel

1 Like

I never had the opportunity to try stroop wafel but they sound delicious! Just like the wafel, I never had the opportunity to try Female Seeds, they sound like they are one breeder I need to add to my collection! Thanks guys for this amazing opportunity to win this fabulous prize!

1 Like

Stroopwafel… does it taste like stroopwafel too? That would be a fantastic flavor!

Count me in please.

1 Like

hmmm, guys have you read the blog post and understand what the promo is, just to be clear there isnt a strain called stroopwafel, we are giving away actual stroopwafels lol

6 Likes

Did you eat them all @George_The_Vault?
I’ve had them and don’t blame you at all!

1 Like

I have never had the opportunity to collect Female Seeds! Now that you brought them to my attention. I will definitely put this breeder into my vault! Thanks guys for the awesome promos!

1 Like

I haven’t tried female seeds but would love to! Good luck every one.

1 Like

Never used Female seeds but now my mouth is watering

1 Like

Growing some Female Seeds Autos now.

2 Likes

I have some Kush autos and Maroc something in my cart at the Vaults site.
I have run a few different strains of female seeds gear and the c99 n ICE were both really good :+1: - i think I’ll crack the rest of my C99 soon.!?
Plus I’m looking forward to running the Kush auto from them too.

@ReikoX mate what Female seeds’ autos are you running now … - Any pics .?

Gaz

1 Like

Mmmmmm stroopwaffel

2 Likes

no, im tempted but no lol

3 Likes