Female Seeds Giveaway – Stroopwafels AND seeds to be won! (Winner Announced!)

Female Seeds Giveaway @ The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store – Stroopwafels AND seeds to be won!

Our good buddies over at Female Seeds have sent us the most awesome pack of goodies for The Vault’s loyal supporters. We have the following set of prizes to be won:

10 winners will receive a STROOPWAFEL AND a Chem OG Seed

There will also be 1 winner selected at random to win 10 Auto WW x BB

Click this link to visit our blog post to learn more about this unique offer!

TEAMVAULT

21 Likes

When I get the munchies good enough - I’d take a snap at a low flying duck!

4 Likes

key lime pie good luck everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hungry enough to eat the arse out of a low flying gastric duck?

I like coconut rough and coconut ice.

4 Likes

Ginger biscuits, if my budget is really up there I’ll have vanilla ice cream with the biscuits crushed and sprinkled :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I love some fruit & oat cookies and a huge mug of milk ( sometimes Hot .!)
I also enjoy the simplicity of a bowl of cereal with semi frozen milk :milk_glass:, mmm. If i have the munchies then anything quick ( Micro–waveable snacks too.)
Plus i make my own caramel cake etc …

Go teem #Vault .!! Nice giveaway as per usual from the Vault .!!
Good luck peeps …
Gaz

6 Likes

Chocolate hob nob biscuits/cookies for the US/CA peeps, frozen and broken up, on vanilla ice cream, floating in cold or slightly warmed tinned custard.

3 Likes

just chocolate cover ice cream for me! i’m simple. love those beans though!

3 Likes

I can Destroy bags of salt n vinegar chips. It will probably be the death of me.

Soak em in franks As well yummy

7 Likes

I’ve been trying to eat more healthy lately, but when those munchies kick in watch out!!! Chips, chocolate, ice cream…I don’t discriminate!!

4 Likes

Pickles make tasty and low calorie munchies.

3 Likes

My go to sweet after smoking is candy!
Lemon heads, Starburst, and Skittles! Thanks for always doing great giveaways.

3 Likes

Thanks for the contest! Ben & Jerry’s Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream!

3 Likes

Peanut M&Ms

Cheers…

3 Likes

Lately I’ve been drawn to the sweet and hot jack links beef jerky when I’m on a munchy max…but the lady prefers twizzlers and Mike and Ike’s.

3 Likes

Salt n Vinegar chips #TeamVault

3 Likes

Raw carrots dipped in mustard, mayo and tahini or peanutbutter. In that order.

4 Likes

Get some miss vickies salt and vinegar chips around me stoned and that will shut me up

4 Likes

Dots pretzels are the BOMB dude if anyone every sees these and haven’t tried them do so it should be on everyone’s bucket list!

2 Likes

Another awesome opportunity from the Vault! Beautiful beautiful! Damn,got munchies right now(from reading this thread)! For me it’s Chocolate! Any and all forms! With Caramel an extremely close second! Mix the two and look the F@#k out! (Excuse my language),and watch your fingers! Haha! YEAH! Peace and love All!

1 Like