Finally! I Made A Journal

Well I’m kind of mid stride but I figured it’s time I make my own grow journal.
Let’s cover veg shall we.
In the 2x2 I’ve got 2 God’s Cookies from @CADMAN

In the back is a clone of the (Grease’s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (Cherry west bc) F2 from @stanknugzz77

In flower there’s a tester from GPS called screaming cookies(top left), a sour lemon Dropz from ISC(bottom left), (Grease’s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (Cherry west bc) F2 front center and the biggest ones are Chem del la black testers also from @stanknugzz77

89 Likes

Awesome lineup

8 Likes

thinking hard about adding to it

7 Likes

Right on man. What ya thinking?

2 Likes

wooo new journal

5 Likes

It’s so hard to choose I may have to just dig my hand in the bag lol

7 Likes

Yes it’s been long overdue!

5 Likes

Reach in… you need more plants. :wink:

3 Likes

Is the flower tent a 2 x 4? Also, welcome! Chem de la black sounds interesting.

2 Likes

Yes it is

That’s what I said when I read the testers list :joy:

5 Likes

Well…

Mac1 x Candyland from ISC
Another shot at Franken DoubleBubble from @JohnnyPotseed
And the third is a freebie from GLG Glue Teeny x Run Away Bride #8 made possible by not one but 3 OGers @Habitt @CrunchBerries and last but not least @Gonzo

By the way I hope y’all can tell I didn’t write the labels lol

22 Likes

Dam dude killin it in there! Glad you got a journal going :+1:

What ya using for soil/medium, nutes & lighting for the flower tent?

5 Likes

For soil I’m using that pro mix I got earlier today. I didn’t add any nutes yet but when I transplant them I’ll be using dr earths dry amendments. In the flower tent I’m running an ac infinity ionboard s24

5 Likes

Looking real good ingredients-wise, can’t wait to see what you get cooking soon! Sounds like a full house already but let me know if you want some aussie bastard beans, they’re just a hopskip away. :love_you_gesture: :green_heart: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Right on! I’m looking forward to seeing what grows. Hopefully something large and stinky!

2 Likes

I’ll certainly keep that one in mind appreciate you

1 Like

Fingers crossed for sure. I’ve been excited to try those since you mentioned the giveaway on Tonys thread

1 Like

Awesome man definitely pulling up a chair for this one :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

15 Likes

What are you doing man you know you got a spot in the VIP section put that folding chair away :joy:

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with @Tonygreen beans.

3 Likes