Finally! I Made A Journal

It’s about time i experience it heard nothing but good things :grin:

2 Likes

When she hits flower you should post pics in both the tony green and bad dawg genetics threads. I don’t think anyone has posted anything related to glueteeny yet.

2 Likes

I’d be honored to be the first

2 Likes

Hell yeah @Thats_bank, do it to it bud!
I agree with @Habitt. Post everywhere, lol.
I’m excited for ya!

I will also be putting something up soon, so keep an eye out. Here’s a sneak peek.
20230616_213534
Bloody Monster by @JohnnyPotseed ×2
Purple Lambo by @Hammerheadlake ×2
Cheese by @THCeed ×1(the other didn’t pop)
Peanut Butter Burst by Equilibrium Genetics ×1
BamBam & BBD by @Rhai88 & I believe @anonymous4289 ×2ea

17 Likes

:eyes: you got a hell of a lineup yourself :fire:

1 Like

Shweeet!
Nice lineup, I have some ISC gear but all those are on the back burner now since joining OG. :grin:
Looking forward to watching them flourish. :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I didn’t find out about them until I joined OG so I don’t have much but that sour lemon Dropz smelled pretty impressive for $3 so I figured I’d get that Mac1 x candyland out the way only thing I got left from them is big kahuna x big bud I’ll get to that one day

2 Likes

Nice!
In their discord they have some great pictures of it grown. From there I went a little wild with them, I couldn’t pass up on the 3$ seeds and testers. :joy:

11 Likes

Breeder J was just telling me about that perfect circle cross the other day. I’m over in their discord also

3 Likes

Thanks for the journal @Thats_bank looking forward seeing your progress! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Good to have you here @HomegrownVABudz hopefully all goes really really well

3 Likes

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Black Triangle F2) Chem Del La Black sounds like a banger. I’d fuck that haha.

Tag me when you post about it. You know I am shit at keeping up with logs, sometimes even when I have been tagged haha. I wish you well with it brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

I got you for sure…speaking of tag @darkillusion i threw a sour 13 in there also

5 Likes

As far as the others everything has already started growing tap roots. Gods cookies #2 is still rocking it’s helmet while #1 hasn’t even grown a tap root which prompted me to drop #3 this morning

2 Likes

I need to re-up on some tony green. I had some bad luck where I popped a bunch of RIL and I killed all but 3 in seedling. Those 3 turned out to be boys. They were ridiculous though. Then I popped a pack of Rabbit Hole. I fat finger dropped several of those seeds into the hydroton, never to be seen again. I ended up with 6 and no bullshit they were all female. But then I had a pump go haywire and drown all the plants. It was a sad day cuz they all looked so healthy and we’re ready to go to flower in just a couple more weeks.

2 Likes

Oh na that was a lot of bad luck lol

1 Like

Ok so I’ve got some good news and bad news then some more good news in that order :joy:
First things first I’ve got motion

Now the bad news @CADMAN i killed 2 seeds using some reused soil that was obviously still too hot. 2nd time this happened to me I should’ve learned my lesson the first time. So I’m up to 3&4 3 is the dirt while I’m gonna float number 4.

Oh and the glue teeny x run away bride should be up tomorrow

10 Likes

@stanknugzz77 i fucked around and split the stem when somehow lst turned to hst lol so I made this damn net since I can’t spread them from the bottom anymore

15 Likes

I’m here and ready to watch the show too :eyes:Looking forward to seeing you grow :facepunch:

4 Likes

Thank you thank you hopefully you won’t witness any more casualties

2 Likes