Finished my candy Kush Auto from Seedsman seeds

Pretty pleased with the results. Ended up getting 82 grams dry weight off of her. Used FFOF with flora series by GH throughout the grow. Also used a quantum board in a small tent.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you want to!

28 Likes

Wow! I’m noticing that many autos that produce well, all have that solid cola look from top to bottom. With photo plants I’m use to seeing it basically taper down… or maybe it’s because so many people now lollipop their plants and removing lower nodes is now standard practice.

4 Likes

I topped early on to promote lateral branch growth and development. Which probably aided in the overall yield. For a freebie seed I really cannot complain. Just wish I could get it tested to see the thc percentage potency.

8 Likes

You did G-R-E-A-T!!! The “topping early” was quite instrumental in the noted growth. Exceptionally well done. Do continue to take care, stay EXTRA safe and, indeed, be well. You have reasons to be proud…mister :honeybee:

6 Likes

You should be pleased, awesome job!

5 Likes

Have you checked out @SmknCanuck ‘s auto training post? No topping but some tying down and bending. His plant has like 20 full sized colas.

2 Likes

Wow really impressive! How long was its life? Also when did you top it?

2 Likes

Wow that is impressive for an auto great job!

1 Like