"Finished" Room - Input Appreciated

I just finished redoing my 5’x3.5’ room and would appreciate any input on changes y’all may think will be beneficial before i start using it.

Equipment:
SF SE5000 (480 watts) 3’x3’
SF SF2000 (200 watts) 1’x2’
Can-Filter 66 with 6" flange (420 cfm)
Hydrofarm 6" inline fan (400 cfm)
AC Infinity inline noise suppressor
Wyze WiFi Plug for light automation
Inkbird Wifi Thermometer / Hygrometer
Wyze Cam V3

I am using 2 8"x8" darkroom louvers to bring fresh air into the room from the bottom and to keep light out and exhausting the air through the top of the door which i covered with an AC grille to make it look more like a laundry room. Once i paint the door and louvers white i think it will blend much better and be less noticeable.
i bought a cheap door from homedepot for like $30 so i can keep my original door undamaged and swap it back when i move.

Exhaust pipe attached to top of door

Intake at the bottom, exhaust at the top and door draft stopper at bottom

A green LED light so i can check them out after they go to bed…

34 Likes

That’s a beautiful use of some spare space, ur gonna have some nice plants in there, look forward to a grow log in the new grow space, best of luck and happy growing!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Very nice!
Are you planning on running some thermal tests?

Cheers
G

5 Likes

That room looks baller man. Awesome :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Pretty sweet man

4 Likes

@SweetLeaf Thanks! hopefully it will be worth the forum space when i start one :slight_smile:

Thnx @Gpaw im running full lights at half fan speed temp test right now.

Edit: after 4 hr test run it hit 85 degrees at 50% fan power so i’m good to go!

7 Likes

Beautiful room and setup :star_struck: Can’t wait to see the grows you’re going to have in here.

5 Likes

Looks good, bet it will look even better full of budding plants. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

New rooms are always exciting. That looks reflective AF. If I were you I’d wear sunglasses :dark_sunglasses: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks OTUG! they won’t compare to your lovelies but i’ll try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For sure! that new SE5000 was making my eyes water after a few minutes of messing around with it on full. I cant wait to see what it will do

4 Likes

It looks good! Is that blue painters tape? That may peel off with the heat and humidity. Maybe go over it with duct tape for better adhesion. You would hate to have it peeling midway through your grow.

3 Likes

Ha! Good call! i use that blue tape for pretty much everything and didnt even consider using duct tape…
i’ll swap it out.
thnx

2 Likes

Really nice set up!

3 Likes

Could possibly also use Metal tape since it’s super reflective.

3 Likes

i have the HVAC tape somewhere thats reflective i’ll use if can find it. im feeling pretty lazy right now about peeling off the damn blue tape :-/

2 Likes

Crank the humidity up, it will self peel probably.

Personally I would just tape over the blue tape.

3 Likes

I don’t see a circulation fan but no doubt you have one to put in there.

Nice stealth unit that should yield well!

:peace:

2 Likes

ha - i wish it worked that way

a little smoke, a little music, and now i think it might be proper…

i left the blue on the edges where it touches paint so i wont have to repaint or clean off residue. i can hit those later if they start to peel.

thanks for the input!

8 Likes

I like it. Looks cleaner :ok_hand:
Are you worried about moisture getting behind the foil.? I don’t know I’ve never converted any room into a grow room. Just wondering

2 Likes