Firecutz - Canadian Clone Consulting

fire cutz

Click HERE to check us out!

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have here or over a private message.

37 Likes

Hey man, which province do you ship from? Just checking out the site and cant find that info?

5 Likes

Everything is shipped from Ontario!

21 Likes

Nice, sent you a PM :wink:

4 Likes

That’s really cool Neb! :vulcan_salute:

I’m shutting down for a few months, but as Arnold said…
"I’ll be back…"

Cheers
G

17 Likes

Sites Looking good!!

4 Likes

Cool brother! Congrats

4 Likes

will be hitting u up in no time. :slight_smile: good luck on the new endeavor !

5 Likes

Clones purchased and already shipped to me for delivery Wed. Thanks @Neb , much appreciated. Could not have asked for a quicker send.

12 Likes

It’s a long-term project :wink: I figure if I’m going to be hunting the best strains I can grow in my garden for the next 40+ years I might as well set up a platform to share them with the Canadians that will appreciate it. Not doing it as a get-rich-quick thing just trying to keep the lights on so I can keep hunting and that’s why I went with the lower pricing compared to the competition. :stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

This is great, always nice to have another Canadian source for genetics. Some awesome stuff on there too! :+1:
edit: that snow dust sounds amazing! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

I went with 2 Triangle Kush and 2 Meatbreath.

7 Likes

I just checked out the site Neb, looks great!! :grinning:

If you ever wanted to do cuts/clones of the Blockhead F5 x Mikado Bx, you have my blessing.

11 Likes

hah those were my number 2 and 3 I was eyeballing, nice choices!

3 Likes

Yeah, Cherry Gar-see-ya caught my eye as well. Heck there are others on there to that just look amazing.

13 Likes

I appreciate that it’s certainly a plant I’d like to share!

I’m also personally most excited to try out the Snow Dust. The terps described on it sound right up my alley.

9 Likes

yep and anyone i talk to is being sent to your site because those prices are fair and your a good dude. and canada needs some fire unlike the shit the dispos are offering for 10x the cost

gar c ya
terple 17
white truffle
gmo rootbeer

will be the first ones im after

6 Likes

Nice bro. I believe I had something to do with starting this up…. I’ll vouch for @Neb snd his cuts all day. Get ‘em while they are hot

5 Likes

I can see some cuts I want as well. We’ll have to chat. Looks good bro! Impressive

4 Likes

Great job, I’ll be putting an order through :+1:

3 Likes