Firestyle seeds scammer

Be careful, Firestyle seeds : don’t buy anything on this site, this guy stole 474.31 euros from me. it sends you an empty package without a tracking number, and tells you that customs have seized your items.
he is a scammer, buy elsewhere, I warned you.

Very agressive, and a big Liar who claims that Subcool was his mentor, it’s a joke…

3 Likes

Hey Welcome to OG. Not sure if you’re planning on hanging around OG or if you’re just hitting grow sites trying to warn people. If you’re planning to stay you might want to stop by the introduction thread and say hi to everyone.

Are you positive that this guy is shipping you a fake customs seizure notice? That’s actually somewhat common in the seed world unfortunately, customs seizing packages and sending you the empty package with the notice of seizure. It’s so common that most seedbanks and breeders will usually resend if it happens. Have you reached out to him?

6 Likes

Hello,
I have checked carefully before accepting the package, the envelope has not been opened. i pay customs fees. (new eu tax from july 2021) I politely contacted this crook, and he was directly aggressive, accusing me of wanting free seeds.
this is the first time in 20 years of buying seeds that this has happened to me. in Europe that never happens, when seeds are missing, others are sent to you or a solution is calmly found.

3 Likes

Well sorry to hear that and thanks for the warning. I’ve never heard of the guy but I’ll make sure to steer clear of him :beers:

2 Likes

I never knew a lot about Subcool and his work but it looks like lots of his stuff being sold as V2. Somebody here knew the breeder who did his seeds and he was supposed to take over, I thought. Somebody with more knowledge than me may pipe in.

It sort of looks like the site is real new. Only comment was someone trying to sell him business services… No stars out of 5 given on any strains so he must be new.

Whoa, read some of his stuff on his home page. He can’t even form a sentence.

## Marijuana Secrets Exposed

cannabis seeds online have a dirty secret most seeds Such As Chernobyl seeds, Acapulco gold, Afgoo Overdrive, & Even 24k Gold. Which have been bought underneath the same name are genetically similar. However perhaps always relevant Some producers may decide to make a strain title. Most primarily as being a branding exercising or to recognize their products. Using the current name because they feel the product matches qualities the industry expects from product sold underneath that name.” Elberg explains. but they are usually not the same” However With New Laws Things Always Change.

American Laws: As seeds don’t tumble under the 2018 USA Farm Bill, They are technically unlawful to acquire in some states. Even so, American Laws in the Various States have prohibited the sale of cannabis seeds throughout the country. The only real strains & conditions to own accomplished Cannabis strains. In the USA a major topic is your state’s cost-free motion. of products, having seeds sent to the USA is prohibited by law in most states as of 2021.

Exploration of CBD oil for migraines is restricted. but some evidence indicates. Although that it could assistance Minimize chronic or acute soreness. Find out more.

On Oct 17, 2018, Canada became only the second country to legalize recreational marijuana. However Now And healthcare marijuana seeds. On the other hand, it continues to be unlawful to enter or exit Canadian borders. Although using some cannabis along with you.

Anybody have knowledge of Subcools breeder? I forgot his name already… This guy seems to be lifting Subcool’s strain names and telling people other strains are basically the same because it’s all marijuana!?

Wow, I would email the Arizona Better Business Bureau to file a complaint.

I bet whoever took over Sub’s seed lines won’t be happy.

1 Like

Thank you Gman,
The new generation vendor are crazy, they don’t care about the law’s or our communauty, just run run after cash money, fastest and easiest as possible, it’s sad for cannabis industry

3 Likes

If you take a look on the site, it seems like he got any seeds, just blabla and picture… he want some crypto money… what a fool i have been tu order there

2 Likes

Please Gman, let me this pleasure to email the Arizona Better Business… would you ?
I want to do that, im just waiting few days, maybe my money back, i still email him and waiting positive answers this time… thanks bro

1 Like

Yeah I might could do that. At least check to see that he is a legit business. Seems like all of Subcool’s strains are called V2.

We have some people on the site here, that are much better at gaining information from a website, than me. Maybe we can find out more about this guy.

At the very least, his writing ability is pretty bad. It almost sounds like he’s not an English speaking person.

1 Like

The address listed,
10450 N. 83rd Ave
Peoria , AZ, 85345United States

appears to be an empty lot across from Bud’s barber shop.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Yes i saw that too.

2 Likes

I got his first and last name, sounds like latino name

1 Like

That makes sense. Arizona is on the border with Mexican and there are many immigrants who live there. It would explain his writing style. It didn’t make a lot of sense, and the whole page is that way.

The site looks like it was put together sloppily. His IG page has 1370’ish followers. It sure looks fishy to me.

1 Like

That address resolves to a clothes cleaning place.

1 Like

It’s funny, he just deleted his instagram

1 Like

Badger’s Batch and Mz.Jill has been remaking or maintaining Sub’s real lines. Jinxproof also done a lot of breeding for Sub.

5 Likes

I was going to recommend Mz.Jill as well SHES a legit sub cool friend and associate who is carrying on some of his lineages

1 Like

Do you think Jack the Ripper’s parents have been preserved? mother and father plants?

I’m talking about : Jacks Cleaner P1 and Space Queen, the parents…

Yeah, they have a lot of it. I’m not real sure, though, as they lost a lot of stuff in a fire before Sub passed, and a raid, maybe. Somebody who knows them better may pop in.

1 Like