First Annual Ill Eagle Birdseed Contest

Welcome to the First Annual Ill Eagle Birdseed Contest! This is the first round of a yearly contest that I am hosting for testers/purchasers of my work that showcase it here:

Much love and appreciation to everyone who has participated!

The second contest started right after the cut off date for the first one!

1ST PRIZE: $200 gift certificate to Great Lakes Genetics ($100 from me, matched by another $100 from @Great_lakes_Genetics), as well as a Bad Dawg doobie case and Bad Dawg freebies!

​2ND PRIZE: $50 gift certificate from @Ris at Growing Up Ganja can only be used for seeds

3RD PRIZE: 1 pack of any seeds from my prerelease list.

Only 1 vote per person

@DesertHeartGardens
Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) AKA Hel

@MyLittleGrundle
(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Stagger Lee

@Papalag
(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

@Rhai88
(Black Triangle F2) x (Cherry West Bc) AKA Black Cherry V2

@SHSC-1
(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) F2

@SleepySails
(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc)

@Thats_bank
(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

@Vagabond_Windy
(Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch AKA Garmr V1

@webeblzr
(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc)

Voting will end 12-17-23 at 12PM. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

38 Likes

We vote for just 1 person? This group did a great job, so congratulations to all of you! :tada::tada::tada:

8 Likes

Yes, only 1 vote per person.

And I fucked up right outta the gate and had the poll ending in 37 minutes, so anyone who voted immediately, make sure that your vote is still cast. My apologies. Weed and stuff.

Absolutely. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Congratulations to all entries, WTG GROWMIES fabulous works by all. :facepunch::wink::partying_face::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but I think the poll closed after it was pinned, so I had to reopen it. Voting will not end until 12-17-23 at 12PM. Thank you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

@SHSC-1 …you found something mighty fine right there brother! Excellent looking plant. Hope she smoked as good as she looked for you!

Top notch work.

4 Likes

Well im biased towards the one with high trichome desnity grown indoors, perfectly faded and happens to be good photo quality.

3 Likes

@Rhai88 You got my vote! Beautiful :star_struck:

Well i think you did not sure it took. Lol

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure if I should vote for myself so I did the honorable thing and picked someone else

4 Likes

@Papalag, (Grease’s pieces x Tropicana cookies) x Cherry west , I want to grow that one. Looks delicious.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

It’s awesome I’m smoking it today

Happy holidays

Paps

4 Likes

Ty for reopening the voting

Glad I can place a vote

Paps

3 Likes

well thanx man :wink: I appreciate that.
Over the course of the Illegal Bird Seed testers thread , there has been so much fire on display by all the growers here at Overgrow.
I am still working on a final smoke report on the 2 Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies F2 I grew out. Having troubles with describing the flavor on one of them so wanted to get feedback from friends to get thier comments on flavor profiles. Complex flavor profiles and really nice potency in plants that were easy to grow and in the end handled some pretty hard stresses and pushed right through.
gonna run a 5 pack of Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies x Cherry West BC in my next seed pop which is New Years day :wink:

8 Likes

Yeah I don’t know what happened. I fucked up posting the first poll (had the voting ending in like 37 minutes… doh) and then the voting was randomly closed on the second poll after the thread was pinned, but luckily, I noticed it and reopened it. Hopefully it is smooth sailing from here until the poll closes. I take full responsibility for being a fuckup haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

The (Mikado x Tropicana Cookies) x Cherry West bc

By far my favorite strain right now. I plan on popping 5 - 10 around the new year as well.

Looking forward to following along on that one. Ill take some notes

7 Likes

Had to scroll 4 to 5 times for my pick. Nice entrants.

4 Likes

Seriously. Everyone did beautiful work! I am stoked for this contest and already excited for next years’, which has already started. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I watched the grow and I still had to study each picture to make my choice.

All perfect.

3 Likes

Yeah, that was a tough vote! :smiley:

5 Likes