First bio grow in coco, biobizz

Hi guys,
I would like to introduce you my ladies. I grow them for cancer patient. That’s why I’m trying to do bio. It’s my first grow, so I’ll welcome your advice.

A bit of technical data:
600 W MH, HPS, Adjust-a-wing Avenger
Homebox Ambient 120x120x200, Ruck ISO-MAX 870 m3/h
9 x 11 l flowerpots, Canna Coco Professional Plus
BioBizz - all products

The ladies were from seeds. Germination was 100%.
3 x Ayahuasca Purple - Barney’s farm, flowering 55-65 days, height 100 cm, 650 g/m2
3 x Critical Kush - Barney’s farm, flowering 55-60 days, height 80-90 cm, 750 g/m2
3 x Orange Hill Special - Dutch Passion, flowering 8-9 weeks, height 100 cm, yield XL

Day 16

Day 21

Day 26

1 Like

Day 32

1 Like

Day 35

1 Like

Day 37 - switched on 12/12

Day 37 - height about 20-25 cm

Day 41

1 Like

Day 41

1 Like

And now, day 45

3 Likes

I am sure you already know but count your flowering days from about when you switch from 12/12. Looking good and welcome.

Hi juicee!

Thanks for sharing. I see you have basic member status still. Go look around forum and read also other topics. Your status will automatically raise and you’ll be able to upload more than one photo into your post (actually you can select multiple files and drag-n-drop them into composer window). Currently spam protection limits you to 1 photo per post.

You’ve got pretty ladies there! Nicely filled canopy.

2 Likes

Those are some happy, healthy plants :grin: Keep us updated with your progress!

Day 45 - heigh 45-50 cm, 9 days of 12/12

1 Like

Thank you guys,
my status has already risen, so I apologize for the previous posts. I will regularly add photos and inform you about the progress. I am sorry for my English, I am from Czech Republic.
Now, ladies are in second week of flowering and small flowers can be seen. Temperature ranges between 26-28 °C during the day. I reduce humidity to 50 %, which increases the temperature.

4 Likes

Everything looks healthy. Thank you for letting us follow!

16 days 12/12

Ayahuasca Purple

Critical Kush

Orange Hill Special

4 Likes

That’s just perfect, pristine, and beautiful. You’re making me want to try coco :grin:

2 Likes

Hi Oranje, thank you. Definitely, try coco, it’s a good medium. It forgives a lot of mistakes, and ladies are doing well. I have no experience, it’s my first grow ever.

1 Like