First grow back plus willing to trade

My first grow back Covid almost took me out for the second time … lost almost my entire genetic library… I lost cuts I had since the 90’s that I no i will never see again . It hurts my heart every time I think of them being gone . If anyone can point me in the right direction I’m looking for Snowdog , Cuban Black Haze , super silver haze (catpiss pheno), the old cut of Mother of Berries that was going around New England back In the day , Indiana bubblegum.
I have aj’s sour diesel, Humboldt’s Blueberry Muffin #10 (breeders cut) , Trop Cherries #8 (breeders cut) , Purple Chem (rhode islands finest cut ) I would be willing to trade snips or clones of anyone is interested

16 Likes

I moved this out of the trade feedback section and into the trading post section for you. Good luck.

3 Likes

Welcome back my friend, sorry to hear about your struggles and losses I know the feeling all too well. Still looking for cuts of a few things I lost 7-8 yrs back. GL on your hunt. I’ll be here watching.

1 Like

I have 2 Bubblegum BX clones in veg right now. I plan on flowering them in about 6 weeks as I haven’t run them before. Once I see the results and I’m 100% sure they are clean and legit I’ll check with you to see if you’re interested. I also have Grape Punch cuts I’m waiting to flower as well as Motorbreath 15 that’s a proven plant. I’ll check back to see if you’re interested. Best of luck getting your clone mom’s back. It hurts to lose a good one.

4 Likes

Just a great reminder to always share your cuts & seeds with friends :+1:

4 Likes

Good luck with everything!

1 Like

I found a legit source and scored the Indiana Bubble gum clone out of tissue culture … super stocked to have her back . She is going to go awesome with my Bog project coming up … I’m just waiting until I get Sour dubble here to start my Bog project hoping to find a nice male from the Bog Bubble packs I have to hit the Indiana bubblegum… I also found 90’s Amsterdam cut of super silver haze she is all catpiss and ammonia

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.