First grow diary for Mechelle. X

I hope I’m doing this right ,! Not sure ., sorry guys if I’ve put this in wrong place. Again. But I’m thinking its ok​:slight_smile: well first entry on wed 21st March 2018= 99% sent me some seeds in jars :slight_smile: (loads intact)anyway put them in kitchen roll , not last night but the night before.! Just checked there and6 of them have poped . so I’ve put them in their pots, which last night I’d made up a soil mixe . all ready for be planted. I’ve just got them in seedling soil , which I’ve done before and add pere lite, feeds them for up to 4weks but I don’t leave them without feed for that long.lol…so here goes! Pics of my pots and popped seeds and still got another 6 not quiet popped yet. Entry no 1.any advice will certainly help me out… Good or bad.:blush:

. . . sorry for how rubbish pics though…sorry guys you can’t even see. They’ve popped right… But these ones have definetly germinated . now in there wee pots on top of a small heat mat,! Good for seedlings n cuttings…well guysjust need to grow now . Mechelle x

24 Likes

See if I’ve not put this in the right thread.! Just let me know. Thanx Mechelle x

3 Likes

I put this in grow room diaries since it is in the title. Thank you for sharing. :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you doll , just didn’t know were to go . thanx ryasco x Mechelle x

2 Likes

what is the strain of seeds you popped?

2 Likes

Show us more pics Mechelle. Looking good.

How long have you been growing?

2 Likes

Just about 22months but my x done it for 5/6years and I used to just. Watch or measure feed ect so when we split I decided to do 1 of my own . ! Had a bedroom , 600 watt HP’s a fan , so done a few plants ,first just for personal but I’d like to do way more now. I’ve got another 400watt HP’s as well so going to get that out and do more plants at one time, although still got ice n ice gratefruit 5 weeks into flower, there all 3/4ft high, but doing well better now. So more pics soon x Mechelle x

5 Likes

Tangalope x 9lbs hammer ,critacl kush x 9lbs hammer, orange hill special x hurkle. and reactor #2 Mechelle x

6 Likes

Let’s try to clarify a few that we can see.

Kritikal Hammer = 9lb Hammer x Kritikal Kush
Tan Hammer = 9lb Hammer x Tangelope
Reactor #2 = Chernobyl x Larry2 (unknown female with sweet oakey flavors)
Orange Hill Special x Hurkle F2

Also included was a container with mixed crosses from this year that I somehow (??) managed to mix up and lose track of, so rather than toss good seeds, they make fine gifts.

Looking forward to your progress. Looks like everyone here is too.

Best of Luck!

Keep seedin’

99%

9 Likes

Thank you AGAIN I swear if I had a brain cell , it would be lonely
Lol. . no really 99% thank you. And I’m deco enjoying. Them… Can’t wait to show yous more. X Mechelle x

8 Likes

Good to see a journal! @99PerCent is catching up on the number of countries he’s sent seeds to. :wink:

5 Likes

Here’ are some x

. Mechelle . rubbish pic sorry… Mechelle x

3 Likes

… Mechelle x

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

3 Likes

I second that! That provided quite a chuckle, thank you @MBSeeds.

Just a tip from a guy who used a crummy phone cam for a long time: a solid, dark color background will allow the camera a better shot.

Keep up the good work, best of luck with your babies!

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

Hey! Just stumbled upon this, so i’ll be following along too!

4 Likes

Subscribed. Good vibes your way!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. That’s a normally day for me … So yous have gave me a chuckle. Lolololo. That’s what my mum used to say , all the time ( if I had a brain cell , it would be lonley. But years on . I do agree now. Ha ha .just going to check on my seedling now .I’ll up date on my grow diary. Mechelle x :slight_smile::blush:

2 Likes

Hi guys , that’s 9 out of 10. Piped in 40 hours so far… One has even coming up through the soil . here’s a couple of pics , to show you what I mean .! Sorry about quality of the pics. X

this is them in their pots…one has popped the soil . and a few seeds before I put them into their pots… that’s it for now guys. Show you more when a bit bigger … Ect . thank you for everyone’s help and to 99% for giving me the seeds in the first place . but love doing them. Take care…:grinning::blush::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: . Mechelle x

9 Likes

I’m willing to chip in to buy you a better camera lol but great update!

6 Likes